About Office of Dr Amar Patnaik
Dr Amar Patnaik is Member of Parliament in Rajya Sabha from Odisha representing the Biju Janata Dal. He is also the party’s national spokesperson and head of the party’s IT wing.
Before becoming an MP, Dr Patnaik had long career in Civil Services and is a former CAG official. He was instrumental in detecting frauds in Bihar (the Fodder scam) and Assam (the Letter of Credit scam) in the 1990’s. He was also associated with the United Nations and the World Bank for global external audit assignments. He was also Team Leader of India’s External Audit Mission to many countries.
Dr Patnaik hold a bachelor’s degree in Physics from St Stephens college at Delhi University, MBA in Finance and Systems from Xavier’s Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, and Master’s programmes in public management from Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore and the Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. He was also British Chevening Gurukul Scholar in 2013 to pursue studies at London School of Economics.
About the Internship Opportunity
The Office of Dr Amar Patnaik is seeking to engage 10 interns for the upcoming winter session of the Parliament.
Areas of Focus
P.S Legislative research entails drafting parliamentary interventions such as questions, special mentions, zero hours, speeches, research and legal briefs etc. for Members of Parliament
This is a virtual and unpaid opportunity for 2.5 months starting from 20th September to 5th December
Preference will be given to students in their final years in law, economics and related fields.
However, decent writing and research skills are pre-requisite.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to fill this form
Please note that we’ll only reach out to you if you are shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process.
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.