About the organisation:
DigiLaw is a recent start-up working on various legal tech projects, with focus on increasing transparency and accessibility in the legal sector. We have a lean team of graduates from IITs and top law colleges.
About the Internship:
We encourage our interns to work independently on individual projects. This is more of an assessment internship and we would prefer to associate with outstanding interns for a longer term. The duration of the internship would be variable. We are looking for interns for various profiles:
A. Intern (Startups) – The candidate should have a broad understanding of the start-up ecosystem. Prior experience would be preferred though not mandatory. Good analytical skills would be preferred. The candidate would mainly be required (a) to perform in-depth research on diverse topics, (b) to work on some small projects involving end-to-end process standardization and optimization, and (c) to create content concerning practical problems and new developments of the startup sector.
B. Intern (Medical Negligence) – The candidate should have interest in the field of Medical Negligence or Consumer Laws. Preferred: Good writing skills and ability to research. The candidate would be expected to create good quality content by simplifying legal niceties without compromising on accuracy and nuances.
C. Intern (Contracts) – The candidate should have prior experience of drafting/reviewing contracts. The candidate would be expected to draft contracts, term sheets, service agreements, etc. and to standardize them.
Number of interns required : 4-5
Location: Remote/Work from home/Gurgaon.
Who can apply:
– LLB student or a fresh law graduate.
– The candidate should have access to a desktop/laptop along with good Internet connectivity.
Salary/Stipend (if any) :This is an unpaid assessment internship.
Duration of internship: 2 months to 6 months assessment internship (variable)
Application Procedure: Email your CV along with the Cover Letter to [email protected]. Kindly mention the profile for which you are applying in the ‘Subject’ of the email. Alternatively, you can apply through our website from the link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Official link (organization’s website/social media link): CLICK HERE
- Volunteer Intern to Help Underserved In India Receive Health Care they Need – VIRTUAL with Tele-upchaar: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at FamPay, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at KMA Attorneys: Apply by June 26, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Filing Rabbit: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ayottaz: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at N.C. Jain Advocate & Associates, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BlackRobe Chambers, New Delhi (Nov – Dec, 2021): Apply Now
For more Internship Opportunities CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.