Applications are invited from Law Students for ‘Online Internship’ for the period of 30 days, starting from 1st July,2021 to 30th July (Only research-based Internship). Last date for Submission of application is 29th June ‘2021 through Google Form.
About Hitesh Soni & Associates
M/s Hitesh Soni & Associates, Advocates, High Court, is set up on the foundation of this outstanding legal practice. We deals in cases pertaining to Maha. Land Revenue Code, Transfer of Property Act, Banking & Finance, Services, Corporate M&A & Private Equity, Disputes & Litigation, Environment Health & Safety, Infrastructure, Projects & Energy, Intellectual Property Rights(IPR), Real Estate, Regulatory & Policy, Securities & Capital Markets, Taxation, Technology, Media & Telecom(TMT), Competition/Antitrust Law and understand that you will want to know the basis on which we will act for you. We also execute retainer agreement with our clients.
Click here for official website link.
CRITERIA & IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Applicant’s CV shall be accompanied with Cover Letter a/w College ID( For Verification).
- Applicants will be selected on first cum first basis & after scrutinizing the applicant’s CV.
- All research a correspondence shall be communicated only through email.
- Non-communication Et non-performance of the applicant will result in cessation of internship Et no certificate shall be provided.
- Upon completion of his/her Internship, the applicant shall be provided online certificate stating his/her undergone research & performance.
- No Stipends will be provided for Online Internship.
- Eligible law Student can apply through Google form mentioned here: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- For only important queries, the applicant may contact on 022-40424004
Between 4:00pm – 5:00pm (Only from Monday to Friday).
NOTE: Further instructions will provided from time to time during the internship.
Email address: [email protected]
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Volunteer Intern to Help Underserved In India Receive Health Care they Need – VIRTUAL with Tele-upchaar: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at FamPay, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at KMA Attorneys: Apply by June 26, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Filing Rabbit: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ayottaz: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at N.C. Jain Advocate & Associates, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BlackRobe Chambers, New Delhi (Nov – Dec, 2021): Apply Now
For more Internship Opportunities CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.