About Train and Engage Programme
Team Sapphire and Sage has initiated a Digital Training program to train aspirants in specific law stream and create a work from home opportunity.
This initiative shall create Team Centurias.
Sapphire and Sage Law Offices is finally accepting applications for the 7th leg of Train and Engage Programme. We understand that under this critical pandemic, where our country is hit by the second wave of Covid, it is difficult for all of you to get outside and work physically but learning must never stop.
With the same agenda in mind, the Train and Engage Programme is back in action. However, due to some reasons, we are limiting the number of trainees (subject to the discretion of the coordinator) and the work areas.
The 3 law streams available are stated as:
1. Aviation and Defense Laws
2. International Commercial Arbitration
For more information, visit: CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
How to Apply?
The screening would consist of a two-stage process based on CV and interview respectively. Interested candidates can drop a mail at [email protected] till July 4th, 11:59 pm with the subject ‘Application for T&E Q7’.
- Volunteer Intern to Help Underserved In India Receive Health Care they Need – VIRTUAL with Tele-upchaar: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at FamPay, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at KMA Attorneys: Apply by June 26, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Filing Rabbit: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ayottaz: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at N.C. Jain Advocate & Associates, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BlackRobe Chambers, New Delhi (Nov – Dec, 2021): Apply Now
For more Internship Opportunities CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindlyfill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.