Advocate Abhijay Negi, an Oxford alumunus and NLU- J Gold Medallist (2016 batch) , practising Constitutional Law at the Uttarakhand High Court in Nainital, Supreme Court and miscellaneous matters at the Dehradun District Court is looking for an intern, preferably in the fifth (final) or fourth year.
Work would include research, drafting, clerking and getting to understand what it means to be in litigation.
Mode of Legal Internship
It would not be a Virtual internship, office hours would be 9 am to 1 pm, 4 pm to 7:30 pm (unless exceptional circumstances), weekends would be off.
The intern would be required to visit the Dehradun office, so locals of Dehradun would find it more convenient.
A stipend would be offered, subject to satisfactory work performance.
Interested candidates may write to [email protected] and attach a copy of their CV. Please don’t forget to answer “why should you be selected for this opportunity”. Internship shall begin immediately after selection. (*However, you may apply for future months in advance as well.) Minimum period of the internship would be one month.
This opportunity was first posted here: Click here
- Volunteer Intern to Help Underserved In India Receive Health Care they Need – VIRTUAL with Tele-upchaar: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at FamPay, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at KMA Attorneys: Apply by June 26, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Filing Rabbit: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ayottaz: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at N.C. Jain Advocate & Associates, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BlackRobe Chambers, New Delhi (Nov – Dec, 2021): Apply Now
For more Internship Opportunities CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindlyfill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.