Dunzo is a 24×7 delivery app that makes your city more accessible by getting the best of it at your doorstep. You can order groceries, food, medicines, send packages within the city or even use Dunzo to commute from one place to another. Currently operational in Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and Jaipur, we have plans to expand to various other cities in the country.
We are a hyperlocal logistics & transportation company that operates across various business segments, ranging from delivery of essentials via surface transport, operating warehousing & retail stores, bike taxi and drone based delivery.
We were incorporated in 2014 in Bengaluru and have come a long way since then. We are also backed by Google and technology forms the core of our business operations. The Forbes India Magazine also recognised our founders as top leaders 40U40.
We have our eyes set on making our cities more accessible and identify ef?cient ways to deliver smiles and get things ‘dun’ for our community of users
What does our team do
The Public Policy & Community Impact team at Dunzo focuses on working closely with the government, regulators and the industry on policy areas that not only shape our business, but the hyperlocal logistics & transportation industry at large. We also work with several stakeholders in the public policy ecosystem such as state & central governments, the public administration, municipal corporations, development sector, social & business communities, industry associations and academia to design, drive and execute projects that create social impact.
We engage with CXOs and other industry associations to drive conversations that shape future policies for the growth of the sector and to further impactful initiatives in collaboration with government, communities, the development sector and leading industry players in furthering our goal of becoming the logistical layer of the cities we are present in.
Some of the key projects that we are involved in include hyperlocal retail, e-commerce, FDI, urban mobility and logistics, EVs, bike taxi, social security and engagement programs with stakeholders in the public policy ecosystem.
Our Work Culture
At Dunzo, we believe in getting things done and getting them done right. To do this, we iterate, course correct and stay ?exible to meet our objectives. This is possible with our close integration, coordination and the interwoven nature of work with cross functional teams within Dunzo, ranging from legal, business, product, engineering, and communications.
We work in a fast paced environment and offer a steep learning curve to all our team members. This also means that we ensure that we focus on the task at hand, yet not lose sight of other areas that de?ne the path to move towards our overall vision to be the logistical layer of the city. Apart from learning about the interplay of policy, the role of the government and their impact on business & communities, the nature of work will also help you learn some key life skills that will serve as a bedrock for your professional career.
This includes staying organized, time management, multitasking yet task prioritization, moving out of your comfort zone, individual contribution, team work, and learning from mistakes. Not to forget, the opportunity to contribute, share & table ideas and independently own & work on projects. Lastly, you will work with a team of extremely passionate people which makes working fun.
Our People team ensures that during this pandemic, working from home is made comfortable, with special programs that take care of your health & wellness as well as other organization-wide initiatives that make you look forward to work.
A ?at organization structure also provides you a platform to learn from your peers and other experienced professionals. We are just a call away.
What will you be doing?
- Work with cross functional teams within Dunzo to gather information, decipher the requirement, convert them to actionable tasks and work with the team on internal projects
- Identify, track, read, research and evaluate statutory documents, orders, bills and policy documents that impact the business and convert them to actionable tasks for the team
- Assist with secondary research, data analysis and prepare decision documents using Microsoft Of?ce tools on contemporary trends & topics that impact the business Support with drafting of documents for both internal and external purposes. This includes communication pieces for media & PR, proposal documents, policy engagement documents and powerpoint presentations for project stakeholders
- Evaluate project & program partnerships and assist in outreach & coordination with the concerned stakeholders required for task ful?llment Work with the team to support implementation of engagement programs, monitor progress, identify challenges and communicate with stakeholders for ef?cient program implementation.
What we are looking for
- A graduate in public policy/social or political sciences/ development studies/ other relevant ?elds of education. A postgraduate degree in public policy and related disciplines will be a plus
- A fair understanding and knowledge of development of public policies in India, their impact on business & communities and the role of various stakeholders in the policy ecosystem
- Conversational communication skills and ?uency in English & Hindi. Oral & written pro?ciency in any other regional language in India would add to our diversity
- Listening Skills
- A ?air for problem solving, self & time management and prioritization of tasks
- Pro?cient with tools such as presentations, spreadsheets, word documents, etc.
- Interest and awareness of challenges in areas of e-commerce retail, hyperlocal logistics, urban mobility and social development would be a big plus
- Prior experience in related areas is welcome
Duration of internship and way forward
- This will be a three month internship opportunity with a possibility of a roll over. Based on internship performance, candidates would also be considered for a full time role at Dunzo
- If you feel you ?t the bill, please feel free to drop in your CV with a cover letter sharing why this opportunity excites you!
- Send us an email to [email protected]
- Volunteer Intern to Help Underserved In India Receive Health Care they Need – VIRTUAL with Tele-upchaar: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at FamPay, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at KMA Attorneys: Apply by June 26, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Filing Rabbit: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ayottaz: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at N.C. Jain Advocate & Associates, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BlackRobe Chambers, New Delhi (Nov – Dec, 2021): Apply Now
For more Internship Opportunities CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindlyfill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.