Legal Internship Opportunity – Office of Puneet Singh Bindra, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India.
Location: Jangpura Extension, New Delhi
Number of Positions: 2 (two)
– The candidate must be a final or penultimate year student in a reputed institute.
– The candidate must be proficient in handling drafting and research work and willing to work and learn.
Interested candidates must send their respective applications to [email protected]
The subject of the email must be ‘Application for Internship’. Please attach your C.V. and a short cover letter.
- Volunteer Intern to Help Underserved In India Receive Health Care they Need – VIRTUAL with Tele-upchaar: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at FamPay, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at KMA Attorneys: Apply by June 26, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Filing Rabbit: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ayottaz: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at N.C. Jain Advocate & Associates, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BlackRobe Chambers, New Delhi (Nov – Dec, 2021): Apply Now
For more Internship Opportunities CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.