About Mehta Law Associates
MEHTA LAW ASSOCIATES is built upon the mantra of “Law. Life. Passion.” The ‘Law’ we serve, the ‘Life’ our staff contribute to the firm and community and our ‘Passion’ for successful outcomes establishing; not just following, best practice in all areas of our business. Our philosophy is to take a fresh approach, bringing the law to life through our passion for it.
Click here for official website link.
Click here for LinkedIn Profile
About Legal Internship
Mehta Law Associates are looking for interns for every upcoming month till December 2021 starting July. We have an opening of 2 interns every month and are willing to help students gain professional knowledge and providing them with working experience.
Note: We only provide offline(physical) internship opportunities.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
Worried about how to crack the district judiciary exams? Uncertain about how to go about your preparation Wondering how to crack the exam without coaching and clear it in first attempt?
Attend this FREE ONLINE 3-Day Bootcamp by Lawsikho on How to Crack Indian Judiciary Exams from July 10-12, 6-9 PM. Click here
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BeIN Legal LLP, Indore: Apply by July 09, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at Centre for Innovation, IP and Competition (NLU Delhi): Apply Now
- Research Internship Opportunity at Trayas: Apply by July 15, 2021
- Internship Programme 2021 – India Centre for Migration (ICM): Apply by July 15, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP, Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at i-Hub (Government of Gujarat Enterprise): Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity: PRS Legislative Research (August 2021): Apply by July 15, 2021
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.