L&L Partners (New Delhi) Team which works in the domain of WTO Law and Policy is looking to hire a paralegal shortly.
Interested candidates for this position should have a basic understanding of International Trade Law and Trade Remedies.
Applicants must be in or above their penultimate year of Law, and/ or CA/ CMA/ CS degrees, and should be willing to devote substantial time on a regular basis to this engagement while continuing with their education. Graduates may apply too.
Application Procedure: Paralegal
Kindly drop an email detailing your experiences in the domain of International Trade Law and Trade Remedies (e.g. moots, publications, internships, summer schools, etc.) at [email protected] – with the subject line “Paralegal Application – [Name], [College], [Degree/s]”.
No applications should be sent beyond 6th July 2021, EOD.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Legal Internship Opportunity at the office of Advocate Abhijay Negi, Dehradun: Apply Now
- Call for Trainees for ‘TRAIN AND ENGAGE: Q7’ by Sapphire and Sage Law Offices: Apply by July 04, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at Dunzo (Public Policy Team): Apply by July 05, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Fidus Law Chambers: Applications Open
- Assessment Internship Opportunity at DigiLaw: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Puneet Singh Bindra, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India: Apply Now
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.