Digital Marketing Internship at Agami, Bengaluru
Agami inspires and enables ideas that solve the biggest challenges in law and justice. Ideas that expand and democratize access to legal services, and help the sector in its journey towards becoming more inclusive and just. At Agami, we curate and catalyze such ideas that go beyond the constraints of the system and become solutions that scale to achieve impactful results. And we do this with a mindset of collaboration, abundance and transparency. We hope that when we are done, the law and justice sector will no longer be seen as archaic, opaque and insular, but a robust, thriving ecosystem that provides efficient, affordable and timely access to legal resources for all.
About the Internship
At Agami, we are a young team of curators and weavers passionate about entrepreneurship and changemaking in the law and justice sector. If you are equally passionate about ideas that impact the law and justice sector – come intern with us!
As an intern, you will support the team and will work with one of the many ongoing initiatives at Agami: ranging from Data for Justice, to OpenNyAI, to Storytelling / Communication and Agamishaala. You will work directly with the lead entrepreneur of preferred initiative and be responsible for supporting and enabling the entrepreneur in a number of duties. You would be responsible for social media management, including but not limited to making graphics, creating and editing videos and handling communications on our social media.
An ideal candidate should be a proactive problem-solver with good communication skills and eye for detail who enjoys a dynamic working environment.
Skills & Experience:
We owe our growing community to a set of simple principles: courage, responsibility, authenticity, creativity and agility. And this along with an appetite for impact is what we look for in our interns, from across all backgrounds of study, including law, design and technology. Interns with prior experience in Canva or demonstrable interest in graphic design, video editing, and social media management are preferred.
Interested student can apply here.
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KPS Advocates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Analyst Internship at Tavaga (FinTech): Apply by August 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Western Legal(India) LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Singhania & Partners LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Research Assistants Required for IPR Chair Project by NALSAR University Of Law, Hyderabad (Apply by August 25)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KJS Partners Legal LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity with Chambers of AOR Joel,New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ALG India Law Offices LLP (Apply Now)
Should you do an LL.M abroad? How can it help your career?
What Universities can you apply to? How to get a job abroad? Is pursuing LL.M a good fit for your career? What scholarships you can apply for?
Get answers for these and many more in this Free online 3-Day Bootcamp by LawSikho to be held on 28th to 30th August, 6 to 9 PM
Details here – click here
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.