Legal Internship Opportunity at ASBO Legal: Apply by August 31, 2021
About ASBO Legal
ASBO LEGAL focuses on specialized, conventional as well as unconventional practices which include all facets of litigation, drafting, transactional, advisory, due-diligence or any other representation before any judicial or administrative forum.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
About Legal Internship
The office is accepting applications for legal internship.
Duration: Minimum 8 weeks – Both online and offline
Requirement: The applicant must have some knowledge of the procedural laws and must be familiar with SCC and Manupatra.
The applicant must be serious towards pursuing a career in litigation.
The applicant must be Familiar with procedural laws such as CrPC, CPC etc.
The applicant must have some drafting experience.
Practice Areas: The office primarily deals in criminal and civil litigation before the courts in Delhi-NCR.
NOTE: Please do not apply if you are interning elsewhere or cannot devote time.
In your application, may please mention the areas you have worked in. Please also share a draft of a petition prepared by you. The office may not be able to reply to every applicant. The office may have a small discussion with the applicant before finalising.
May send your application strictly by 31.08.2021 to [email protected].
Should you do an LL.M abroad? How can it help your career?
What Universities can you apply to? How to get a job abroad? Is pursuing LL.M a good fit for your career? What scholarships you can apply for?
Get answers for these and many more in this Free online 3-Day Bootcamp by LawSikho to be held on 28th to 30th August, 6 to 9 PM
Details here – click here
- Digital Marketing Internship at Agami, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KPS Advocates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Analyst Internship at Tavaga (FinTech): Apply by August 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Western Legal(India) LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Singhania & Partners LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Research Assistants Required for IPR Chair Project by NALSAR University Of Law, Hyderabad (Apply by August 25)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KJS Partners Legal LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity with Chambers of AOR Joel,New Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.