About POSH at Work
POSH at Work is an organization that believes that sexual harassment at workplace does not only cause mental and/or physical damage to the person harassed but also seriously curtails opportunities at work by creating a discriminatory work environment. We believe that, in order to ensure equal participation and equal opportunity at work, it is extremely important to do away with discriminatory behaviour and re-instil the faith of employees/workers in the organization. The only way this can be done is with effective and efficient compliance with the law against sexual harassment i.e. the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and other related laws.
About the Legal Internship byPOSH at Work, Mumbai.
As a para Legal you will be asked to –
- Conduct research on various laws, with an emphasis on POSH law, POCSO , TG and DV laws
- Doing ground work for training programs and workshops
- Assisting in creating and Formatting PPT
- Drafting and vetting legal documents and contracts
- Collaborating with other team members on various assignments
- Assisting in other work as suggested by the leaders/ Partners
- Bachelors’ degree LLB 4th year of Law (5-year course) or starting 3rd year of Law (3 year course)
- Who have interned with us earlier
- Have done research and published papers (preferably on issues related to women)
- Who have a good underrating of the POSH law
- Candidates who are willing to intern with us for more than 3 months
- Candidates who are willing to put in at least 5 – 6 hrs in a day
- Candidates who will intern with us for than 3 months will be paid a monthly stipend, the amount will be determined and dependent by the quality of work they undertake
How to Apply
If you are interested in laws such as POSH, POCSO, TPA etc., and are either in IV-V or II-III, please send your resume to [email protected]. This will be an online Internship.
International business law work is soaring right now. Post pandemic, E-commerce companies, startups and large corporations have been growing at an incredible pace.
Learn how in 5 years, you can take your career to a new high in the international market by joining this FREE 3-day bootcamp on “Career in International Business Law”, August 14-16, 2021, 6-9 p.m. Indian Standard Time. Click here.
- Legal Analyst Internship at Tavaga (FinTech): Apply by August 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Western Legal(India) LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Singhania & Partners LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Research Assistants Required for IPR Chair Project by NALSAR University Of Law, Hyderabad (Apply by August 25)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KJS Partners Legal LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity with Chambers of AOR Joel,New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ALG India Law Offices LLP (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity with Rana & Rana Law Firm, Delhi: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.