About LEAD LAW, Advocates
Lead Law possesses deep expertise in the areas of commercial litigation, banking and finance laws, infrastructure, project finance, property laws, family and inheritance laws.
Lead Law has been ranked by Dealogic under the Global PFI/PPP Project Finance Volume for the calender year 2020 rankings. Law is wide as the ocean and we strive to help clients navigate the choppy waters of relationships – both personal and business. Focused and commercially sound legal advise is what we strive to offer to our clients.
The Firm has a team of 18 lawyers having physical presence at New Delhi, Mumbai, Cuttack and Bhopal. The firm has presence also at Jabalpur, Indore, Bengaluru and Kolkata through its associate law offices.
About Legal Internship Opportunity with LEAD LAW, Advocates
Lead Law, Advocates is looking for law students for internship at their firm in Navi Mumbai. Candidates interested to pursue career in Corporate Laws only should apply. Preference will be given to candidates who can read and write Marathi and living in Navi Mumbai.
Looking for students in final year LL.B (3/5 yrs course)
Interested students can apply here.
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Biswajit Sarkar Advocates – IP Attorneys, West Bengal
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Anhad Law, New Delhi
- Legal Internship Opportunity with People’s Union for Civil Liberties PUCL ,Jharkhand
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – JUNIOR ASSOCIATE, POLICY RESEARCH at Moolya Foundation (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Devyani International Limited (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Online Legal Internship Opportunity at SoOLEGAL: Apply by August 30, 2021
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Apollo Consultancy, New Delhi (Apply by August 26)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Spoon Money Financial Services, Pune (Apply Now)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.