ABOUT NLUJA Assam
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam is a National Law University located in Guwahati, Assam, India. It was established in 2009 through an Act passed by the State Legislature of Assam as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
On 03.09.2021 via Google-Meet, from 3:30 PM onwards the IQAC Cell of the National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam and the DPIIT IPR Chair, under the patronage of our Hon’ble Vice Chancellor Prof. (Dr.) V.K. Ahuja have jointly organized a Webinar in collaboration with the Delhi School of Public Policy and Governance entitled, “Intellectual Property Management”, by Prof. Rajat Agrawal, Associate Dean (Innovation and Incubation) Co-Ordinator IPR Cell, IIT Roorkee. Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Ji, Member of Parliament,
Former Union Minister, Law and Justice has kindly consented to be the Chief Guest for the Webinar.
DETAILS OF THE LECTURE
Date: 3rd September, 2021
Time: 3:30 PM onwards
Platform: Google Meet
Topic – “Intellectual Property Management“
HOW TO ATTEND?
Google Meet Link: Click here
Prof. Sankar Sundaram
DPIIT-IPR Chair, NLUJAA.
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- The Social Network – Article Writing Competition | Indian Diplomacy Summit (IDS) X Teach For India Collaboration | Register by September 6, 2021
- Call for Blogs | Alternate Dispute Resolution Association Blog of the School of Law, UPES| Submit by October1, 2021
- “International Conference on Law and Spirituality” by Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi [August 27-29, 2021]: Register Now
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by October 31, 2021
- 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, 2021 by TNNLU: Submit by September 20th, 2021( Extended)
- 10th International Workshop on ADR supported by MediateGuru: 26-28 August 2021
- Call for Papers | NLUA LAW REVIEW (NLUALR) NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY AND JUDICIAL ACADEMY, ASSAM (GUWAHATI) | Submit by September 30, 2021
- Two Days Advanced Level Training Workshop on “Cyber Safety & Security” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) : 28- 29 August 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.