About Pioneer Legal
The word Pioneer has its origins in Latin and refers to soldiers who prepare the way for the army. With the changing landscape of the Indian legal industry, we are paving the way for an overhaul in the way law firms have been operating. We like to think out of the box and push our boundaries. At Pioneer Legal, we want to walk the extra mile which will set us apart from the others in the industry.
We take pride in delivering excellent client service: we are solution-oriented and offer creative and unique solutions to the complex legal challenges faced by our clients.
We firmly believe that “people matter” – we have highly skilled lawyers as part of our team who excel at providing nothing but the best service. But at the same time, we are also cognizant that a happy team ensures a happy client. Theodore Roosevelt said: “No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care”.
With this as our guiding principle, we are the only firm in India that strives to achieve happiness and a high emotional quotient for both our lawyers and the client.
About the Oppurtunity
As we do every year, Pioneer Legal is now inviting applications for students who wish to join our team as paralegals.
Individuals must be in a college-based out of Mumbai. Unfortunately, since this is a full-time position, we are unable to offer this position in a 100% WFH model at this time.
Area of Focus
The position is for the general corporate, M&A and PE teams
Individual must be in the 3rd or 4th year of the 5 year law course or individual must be in the 2nd year of the 3 year law course
We are concerned about how you are doing as an individual, not which college you are graduating from.
All applications must be received by September 10, 2021. Please send in your complete resumes to [email protected]
Please do not apply if you have already graduated or if you are in the last year of graduation. The first two criteria are paramount.
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kay Legal & Associates LLP, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sanskaram Shiksha Evam Seva Samiti (NGO): Apply by October 15!
- Remote Internship Assignment with United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC): Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi: Apply by 13 September!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anuj Tiwari, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawfinity Solutions, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SDRJ Records Industries P. Ltd, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Simon & Josephine, Panchkula, Haryana: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at LiveLaw, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022: Apply by October 29, 2021
- Teach For India 2022-2024 Fellowship Program: Apply by September 19
- Internship Opportunity at NITI Aayog: Apply by September 10, 2021
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mindspright Legal, Mumbai: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.