About Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU)
The Dharmashastra National Law University has been established by the Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Ordinance, 2018. The University has been allotted 120 acres of land in the lush green surroundings at Village Pipariya adjacent to the Jabalpur Airport. State of the art infrastructure shall be
established with all the modern amenities including residential facilities.
About the CLE
The Centre was formed with the aim to promote research in the conjoined fields of Economics and Law and to understand the interdependent relationship that exists between the condition of the Economy and the effect that it subsequently has on the economic laws of the country. It endeavours to provide solutions for the current issues pertaining to Law and Economics. The Centre is all set to become goodwill in its respective fields.
About the webinar:
The bond of constitution and economics reserved a special corner in the heart of our constitution-makers. This could be very well amplified from the fact that economic justice has been included in the basic intent of the constitution i.e., the preamble.
To enunciate the dreams and expectations of our forefathers, expressed via the living document, the Centre for Law and Economics hosts this national webinar.
Topic: Constitutional Expectations and Economic Justice
About the Panelist:
Dr Pankaj, Director cum Additional Registrar of Centre for
Research and Planning at Supreme Court of India New Delhi.
Who can Attend?
Please note that the webinar is open to all. Prior registration is mandatory for all to attend the webinar.
- Date: September 9, 2021
- Time: 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
- Platform: Google Meet
For Registration, please fill the form through the link given at the end of this post.
Only 150 Limited Seats. NO REGISTRATION CHARGES
For more information, contact:
– Dr Isha Wadhwa, Director CLE
Contact Number: +91 93997 52436
-Sukanya Nema, Student Member CLE
Contact Number: +91 94251 62631
-Or mail your query at [email protected]
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
- SHORT TERM AWARENESS COURSE ON CYBER CRIMES by World Cyber Security Forum; Register by15th September
- Call For Blogs –Vidhi Mitra Blog by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur: Submit by 25 September
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue : Register by September 30, 2021
- Call for Blogs – UPES Student Law Review Blog by UPES, Dehradun (Rolling Submissions)
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- The Social Network – Article Writing Competition | Indian Diplomacy Summit (IDS) X Teach For India Collaboration | Register by September 6, 2021
- Call for Blogs | Alternate Dispute Resolution Association Blog of the School of Law, UPES| Submit by October1, 2021
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.