CYBERDINO is an online platform that was created to spread cyber awareness and make students, as well as professionals, realize the intricacies of the digital world by providing them with user-friendly and time-efficient sources of information. In furtherance of our vision of spreading cyber awareness and learning, we are hosting the 1st National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals from all across the country.
Students/Research scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course from any Indian university is
eligible to participate in the competition.
i. Social media and Cyber Crimes
ii. Bitcoins and Cyber Frauds
iii. Revenge Porn
iv. Financial frauds in the Cyber World
v. Cybercrime and Terrorism
NOTE- These themes are merely suggestive. The participants are free to use their creativity
and formulate a topic of their own that falls within the scope of the above-mentioned themes.
-The Last Date of Registration is 12th September 2021
-The Last Date of Submission is 20th September 2021 (Late submissions shall not be
accepted under any circumstances)
- Main Body: Font – Times New Roman, Font Size – 12, and Line Spacing – 1.5.
- Footnotes: Font – Times New Roman, Font Size – 10, and Line Spacing – 1.0.
- Margins should be 1 inch or 2.54 cm on all sides
- Uniform Citation Style – Bluebook [19th or 20th Edition].
- Each article must reflect the author’s research, writing and original thinking.
- The articles will be evaluated based on original thinking, grasp of the subject, writing skills and choice of topic.
- Within 1 week from submission, all the submissions received will be evaluated by a screening committee comprising of the internal assessment team at LegalDino and Experienced Professionals on our Advisory Board.
- Authors of the top 10 articles will receive expert comments on their respective articles to fine-tune their article before getting published on our website.
DECLARATION OF RESULTS
- The results of the Competition shall be announced on 1st October 2021.
- The organizers will post the results on their website and social media pages.
- E- certificate of Merit will be awarded to the top 5 position holders.
- E- certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants
- Authors of the top 10 articles will be receiving personalized gifts worth INR 5000/-, delivered to their respective postal addresses. A LegalDino website voucher worth INR 2500/- shall also be given to all the participants registering for the competition.
- Any excess publication of articles other than the top 10 articles shall be at the decision of the organizers.
- All published articles will be highlighted on the LinkedIn page of the LegalDino family having 10,000+ followers.
- The registration fee is INR 199/- only. The registration fee is non-refundable once paid.
- All submissions should be made through email at [email protected] under the subject heading “Submission: 1st Article Writing Competition – (Full Name of Participant)“
- The article must be written in English and submitted in Microsoft Word document format (.doc/.docx)
- Only one submission is allowed per author. The topic once chosen by the author cannot be changed.
- The word limit is 1000-1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The articles must be original and bonafide work of the participant. Incomplete or plagiarized submissions shall be summarily rejected
- Body of the email should contain the following-
a) Salutation b) Topic of the Article
c) Name of the Author/s
d) Following Declaration – “I _ [Name of Author/s] hereby expressly declare
that, the attached article has not been submitted elsewhere before and is an
original work of the Author. If found otherwise, our submission be deemed
- The registration with correct initials is mandatory. All the certificates of participation/merit shall be based on the information provided by the candidates.
- The certificate of participation/merit shall be sent within 1 week from the date of announcement of results
- All certificates issued in lieu of this competition shall be signed by the persons who are currently responsible for creating content and managing our social media awareness platforms.
- CYBERDINO team reserves the right to alter or change the rules of procedure of the competition depending upon the relevant circumstances.
- CYBERDINO team shall have the sole discretion to disqualify any participant for any failure in abiding by any of the above-mentioned rules. Participants are requested to strictly adhere to the aforesaid rules.
- The participants will be sent an email containing detailed submission guidelines after a successful registration.
NOTE- The results declared shall be final and binding. Authority if any shall vest with CyberDino to change or modify the same.
The interested candidates could register using the given link- https://forms.gle/Fa4oTgmTPeKreg8d7
For any further queries or details, you can write to us at [email protected]
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9!
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
- SHORT TERM AWARENESS COURSE ON CYBER CRIMES by World Cyber Security Forum; Register by15th September
- Call For Blogs –Vidhi Mitra Blog by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur: Submit by 25 September
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue : Register by September 30, 2021
- Call for Blogs – UPES Student Law Review Blog by UPES, Dehradun (Rolling Submissions)
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- The Social Network – Article Writing Competition | Indian Diplomacy Summit (IDS) X Teach For India Collaboration | Register by September 6, 2021
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.