About Safe Ledger Private Limited
We believe that technology drives innovation and innovation creates the future. We are enthusiastic about disruptive trends led by technology that are shaping the way businesses and customers consume products and services and interact with each other. We help in transforming the dreams of entrepreneur into reality by providing a legal status to their ideas and ensure they are compliant with all the rules and regulation. In addition to this we provide data driven insightful reports that help the business leaders take appropriate decision on timely manner.
About the Opportunity
Safe Ledger is looking for a Legal Intern to join our team in India. As a Legal Intern, you will be part of the legal team and the role will involve drafting and reviewing agreements. You will be responsible for providing legal advice. Also responsible for other general law functions and advice within the company.
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Location: Work from home
- To research and write in depth Finance and Legal advisory articles to enrich websites.
- Suggest the clients the right type of company based on their needs.
- Help entrepreneurs bring their ideas to realty by incorporating a new firm for them.
- Research and recommend about various government schemes and help clients avail the benefits of the scheme.
- To manage client needs, project planning & implementation, day-to-day operational matters and any emergency service requests;
- Collect market information and reflect client feedback to support the company’s business planning activity
- The intern will follow the latest amendments and notifications in companies act, GST and Income tax and other allied laws and analyse the underlying notifications and script the same in concise manner.
- You will work closely with product, support and delivery teams to drive business with assigned corporate
- You will maintain the corporate dashboard to track and monitor corporate activities and development
- Internship certificate
- Experience letter at the end of the internship
- Flexible work hours, work from home
- Chance to learn and be exposed to all sorts of challenges
- Opportunity to work on problems that are part of our company’s core
- Stipend at the end of the internship
- Internship Program at the Indian Patent Office: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Opportunity (Senior Associate) at K.Datta & Associates: Apply by Oct 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AKJ Attorneys & Solicitors LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sharma & Associates & Precept Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 22!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kaavya Silambanan Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KPS Advocates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity under Adv. Dr Shrikant Malegaonkar, Malegaonkar & Associates, Pune: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Lawpretation Legal, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 25!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Law Office of Adv. Sandeep Mishra, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Law Office of Adv. Anchit Jain, Shivpuri, MP: Apply by Oct 17!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LK&BG Advocates & Solicitors, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Centre for Trade And Investment Law (CTIL): Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Content Writer at CloudLegis: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Indirect Taxes Internship Scheme, 2021 (with Stipend) by Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs, Ministry of Finance: Apply by Oct 21!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at EBC Publishing Pvt. Ltd, Lucknow: Apply by Oct 15!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.