Legal Internship Opportunity at KPS Advocates, Gurugram.
About KPS Advocates
KPS is a full service Law Firm handling all legal matters on Business, Commercial, Corporate, Arbitration, Civil, Criminal, Consumer, Labour & Service laws, in all Courts and Tribunals across India. The firm adopts a multi-disciplinary approach where, apart from advocates, professionals from different backgrounds including chartered accountants, company secretaries, trademark agents, patent attorneys work collectively on different assignments.
The firm possess the required infrastructure and is equipped with latest computing and communications technology to enable fast and cost effective services to the clients. It makes complete usage of a practical and effective precedent development system to ensure uniformity and time management. The firm has adapted itself successfully to the modern day demands of global competitiveness and competence.
The firm believes in building long term relationships with clients, based on mutual trust and dedication. We promise to provide our clients with the highest levels of service. We firmly believe that it is these relationships which are our real strength and distinct us from other law firms and set us apart.
Whether your legal needs are national or international, we invite you to discover the advantages of working with KPS.
KPS is having a full service office in NCR of Delhi. The Firm also has associate offices located across various parts of India including Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow and Chandigarh.
Areas of Practice
The scope of internship will be Research & Legal Discussions
Interns will be expected to carry out extensive research and legal discussions.
Candidate should have a sense of responsibility and have a task oriented approach.
The student must have good academic knowledge of legal subjects.
Student pursuing LL.B. Course from any recognized law college is eligible for Internship Programme
Students shall apply for a minimum period of 1 month.
KPS Advocates Website
- Legal Internship Opportunity under Adv. Dr Shrikant Malegaonkar, Malegaonkar & Associates, Pune: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Lawpretation Legal, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 25!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Law Office of Adv. Sandeep Mishra, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Law Office of Adv. Anchit Jain, Shivpuri, MP: Apply by Oct 17!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LK&BG Advocates & Solicitors, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Centre for Trade And Investment Law (CTIL): Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Content Writer at CloudLegis: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Indirect Taxes Internship Scheme, 2021 (with Stipend) by Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs, Ministry of Finance: Apply by Oct 21!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at EBC Publishing Pvt. Ltd, Lucknow: Apply by Oct 15!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Kamti and Singh Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 15!
- Legal Research Editors Required at Corp Comm Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Quasar Legal: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Akaant K M: Apply by Oct 14!
- Online Short Term Internship Programme (with Stipend) November 2021 by National Human Rights Commission (NHRC): Apply by Oct 19!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at GnS Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Campus Activewear Pvt Ltd, New Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.