About K.Datta & Associates
K.Datta & Associates is a Delhi based Law firm that has extensive experience advising and defending clients across a wide spectrum of commercial and civil matters including but not limited to auto manufacturing, banking, electricity generation and distribution, entertainment, finance, hospitality/hotels, information technology, media (print and electronic), pharmaceutical, telecommunication, real estate, and construction etc. Our core strengths are arbitration and litigation.
We also deliver original and exceptional solutions in the wide spectrum of corporate realm that includes commercial contracts, joint ventures, real estate, intellectual property right, commercial contracts, de-mergers, corporate governance, stamp duty and regulatory issues etc.
About the Job Opportunity at K.Datta & Associates
We are currently looking to hire Senior Associates who can independently handle litigation matters for our Delhi Office.
Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Advocate required with active litigation experience in corporate & commercial matters, arbitration, contracts etc.
- 5-7 years PQE in Litigation Practice
- The assignment would entail different aspects of litigation practice, i.e. attending court hearings, drafting, research, client conference etc.
As per Industry standards
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their updated CV at [email protected] on or before 30.10.2021.
Candidates whose CVs will be shortlisted shall be called for interviews.
Note: Candidates are required to mandatorily mention their PQE in the Subject Line of the mail.
Email: [email protected]
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AKJ Attorneys & Solicitors LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sharma & Associates & Precept Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 22!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kaavya Silambanan Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KPS Advocates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity under Adv. Dr Shrikant Malegaonkar, Malegaonkar & Associates, Pune: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Lawpretation Legal, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 25!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Law Office of Adv. Sandeep Mishra, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Law Office of Adv. Anchit Jain, Shivpuri, MP: Apply by Oct 17!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LK&BG Advocates & Solicitors, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Centre for Trade And Investment Law (CTIL): Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Content Writer at CloudLegis: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Indirect Taxes Internship Scheme, 2021 (with Stipend) by Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs, Ministry of Finance: Apply by Oct 21!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at EBC Publishing Pvt. Ltd, Lucknow: Apply by Oct 15!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Kamti and Singh Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 15!
- Legal Research Editors Required at Corp Comm Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Quasar Legal: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Akaant K M: Apply by Oct 14!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.