Legal Internship Opportunity at AgroStar, Pune
AgroStar is leading Indian agriculture towards a more structured and technology driven ecosystem. Our robust AgTech platform, available to the farmers on call or through the android app, provides a complete range of agri solutions customized to the farmers’ need. Farmers get a combination of real time end-to-end scientific agronomy advice and agri input products, delivered at the doorstep.
Legal Internship Details
We are looking for an intern who will be assisting the team in research, contract management, compliances & vendor onboarding. Candidate must be proficient in research & drafting. Candidates with prior in-house internship experience will be preferred.
The candidate will be working remotely.
Area of Law
Contracts, Agriculture Laws, Companies Act
Candidates preferably in their final year.
The internship will be for a minimum of 3 months.
Interested Candidates may send their resume to [email protected]
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted thereafter.
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity with Advocate Pratyush Prasanna, Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ASD Legal: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob (Advocates & Solicitors)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Neil Chatterjee: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity with National Commission for Women, Delhi: Apply by Nov 30, 2021
- Research Internship (Paid) at Patrika Foundation, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Pachnanda Law Office, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KD Law Offices, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Internship Opportunity at Lokpal of India, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Confianzza Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Jindal Solicitors & Associates, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- The Urban Learning Internship Program [TULIP] by MoHUA: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.