Legal Internship details
There is an opening for one slot till December 31, 2021.
Preferably, someone in their 4th or 5th year of university.
Area: The area will primarily be arbitration.
Application Procedure: If anyone is interested, please get in touch with Neil Chatterjee on his LinkedIn Id (CLICK HERE)
- Internship Opportunity with National Commission for Women, Delhi: Apply by Nov 30, 2021
- Research Internship (Paid) at Patrika Foundation, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Pachnanda Law Office, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KD Law Offices, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Internship Opportunity at Lokpal of India, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Confianzza Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Jindal Solicitors & Associates, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- The Urban Learning Internship Program [TULIP] by MoHUA: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at GEP Worldwide: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at India Vision Foundation, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mondelez International, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship Programme (under Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change ), New Delhi: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.