About The Urban Learning Internship Program [TULIP]
TULIP envisions to create synergies between advancing functional skills in students and harnessing their energy and ideas to co-create solutions for the future of our cities
Urban ecosystems with their complexities are spaces for discovery, learning and design of new solutions that require a steady stream of fresh minds to infuse creative and dynamic thinking. Globally, local governments engage with academic institutions by providing students and fresh graduates internship opportunities to assist in research and fieldwork, thus creating the lab-to-land transfer of innovative solutions. This is mutually beneficial to students in gaining exposure to the functioning of cities and also to local governments as new solutions evolve for the city and a pool of talent gets created for absorption in the market. Activating this triple helix of stakeholders can go a long way in unleashing India’s demographic dividend and creating a talent pool that can pave the way for our cities becoming self-reliant.
TULIP has been envisioned to deliver the above by equipping the youth with problem-solving and critical thinking skills through hands-on, experiential learning in India’s fast-growing urban ecosystem. Experiential learning opportunities in the urban sector will help transform them into future leaders. The flexible nature of the program provides for inclusivity and access, is ecosystem driven and built on the principles of federated architecture and transparency.
The TULIP program is being implemented through a partnership between MoHUA and AICTE. At the State level, TULIP will be supported by the Urban Development departments in providing a clear roadmap for the ULBs/smart cities to adopt TULIP in their respective organisations.
At the ULB/smart city level they have been provided flexibility in defining the roles, numbers and other parameters of how TULIP can best serve their contextual needs.
TULIP has been designed keeping in mind the individual needs of the participants. The program intends to deliver for:
MoHUA: Strengthen institutional capacity of urban ecosystem and youth engagement towards urban initiatives, creating an ecosystem wherein youth can contribute towards building a liveable city.
ULBs & smart cities: Skilled, high-quality workforce and innovative citizen-centric solutions that help them address critical challenges.
Participating Graduates: Enhanced employability through “learning by doing” and opportunity to co-create innovation for cities. TULIP interns would get exposure in a large number of areas including but not limited to urban planning, urban design, different branches of engineering, information and technology, mobility, finance, social sector issues and environmental issues.
- Applicable only to Indian citizens
- Should be a recent graduate
Long-term internships ( 6 -12 Months)
Depends on the type of Internship
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at GEP Worldwide: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at India Vision Foundation, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mondelez International, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship Programme (under Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change ), New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Novopay, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at JUVAS, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis (MP-IDSA) Internship Programme: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Safe Ledger Private Limited: Apply Now
- Internship Program at the Indian Patent Office: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Opportunity (Senior Associate) at K.Datta & Associates: Apply by Oct 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AKJ Attorneys & Solicitors LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sharma & Associates & Precept Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 22!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kaavya Silambanan Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KPS Advocates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity under Adv. Dr Shrikant Malegaonkar, Malegaonkar & Associates, Pune: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Lawpretation Legal, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 25!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Law Office of Adv. Sandeep Mishra, New Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.