About the University
Amity University Lucknow Campus (AULC) is a constituent unit of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in the year 2004 with the sole objective to impart research & innovation-driven education.
About the Competition
Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 30th September 2021.
Highlights of the Event
Campus Ambassador- E-Certificate shall be given to such participants who bring minimum 10 participants from his/her institute.
Expert Talk- The quiz shall be preceded with an address/lecture by an eminent speaker in the field of Constitutional Law, Prof. (Dr.) Priti Saxena, Professor of Law, Director, Centre of Post Graduate Legal Studies, Head Department of Human Rights at Babashaeb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow.
Students pursuing 5-year law courses and 3-year law courses can participate in the competition as an individual.
(Please note that this competition is not a team-based competition and thus each student shall participate individually.)
- Interested students have to register themselves through google form till 25th September 2021.
- The registration link is here.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 500 (per participant) which shall be electronically submitted through the given details.
- Each participant must confirm their registration by sending a mail, with Subject as “Registration” and Body “Name of the participant, Contact No., and a statement of successful submission of google form.” only at the official email address.
For online payment click here.
Bank Name: Axis Bank.
Account Name: AMITY UNIVERSITY UTTAR PRADESH
Account Number: 053010100284066
IFSC Code: UTIB0000053
Bank Address: Main Branch, Hazaratganj, Lucknow
Phone Number: 0522-4152000
- Registration starts (Google form): 4th September 2021(00:00 hrs.).
- Last date for Complete Registration, Submission of the Registration e-form and confirming the same (via email): 25th September 2021(23:59 hours).
- Date of Competition: 30th September 2021.
- The quiz shall comprise of three rounds: Preliminary, Semi-Finals and Final round.
- Only single participant entry is eligible.
- Any law student having interest in Constitutional Law of India may participate from any place with the help of computer/laptop etc at the given time and date.
- All the participants are advised to have good internet connection to avoid any connection problem at the last moment.
- Any hindrance/obstacle due to connection error will not be entertained.
- The decision of the jury will be final and will not be subject to any change.
- The questions shall be in the form of multiple-choice, True/False statement, Specific- answer question, audio-visual etc.
- Replacement of any participant is not allowed after registration.
- Registration fees is non-refundable.
- Winner: E-Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/-
- 1st Runner Up: E-Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- 2nd Runner Up: E-Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs. 2,500/-
- 2 Consolation Prizes: E-Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs.1,100/- (each)
- E-Certificate of participation will be issued to those students who will participate in the competition and attend the valedictory session.
- Winner, 1st Runner-up, 2nd Runner up and 2 consolation prize awardees shall be presented with a e-certificate of merit.
- No Certificate in case of absentia.
For any queries, you may drop an email at amitynationalquiz[at]gmail.com.
Ankit Pandey (Convenor) +91 – 8787072454
Tushita Sonkar (Convenor) +91 – 6306949510
Akshat Kalra (Co- Convenor) +91 – 8858283340
Apporv Pal (Co- Convenor) +91- 9838341588
- Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 30th September 2021.
- 2nd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition [October 29-31, 2021]: Register by Sept 22!
- Kanooniyat PIL Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships and Free Workshop): Register by September 19
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
- SHORT TERM AWARENESS COURSE ON CYBER CRIMES by World Cyber Security Forum; Register by15th September
- Call For Blogs –Vidhi Mitra Blog by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur: Submit by 25 September
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue : Register by September 30, 2021
- Call for Blogs – UPES Student Law Review Blog by UPES, Dehradun (Rolling Submissions)
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.