About Foundation for Democratic Reforms (FDR):
FDR is one of India’s leading public policy and advocacy think tanks and research-resource centers for studying, formulating and promoting fundamental reforms in political, electoral and governance spheres as well as in critical areas of state policy. FDR was established in 1996 and is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is headed by Dr. Jayaprakash Narayan, a former civil servant and politician.
About the Opportunity
Research and analysis in key sectors of policy and governance including education, healthcare, agriculture, service delivery, land and property rights, electoral reforms, rule of law – police, prosecution, procedural laws and judiciary, urban governance, economic liberalization, and energy transition.
a. Study historical evolutions, assess present conditions and future trends
b. Extract and analyse data
c. Undertake comparative studies of different countries
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to work across teams and sectors
- Ability to multitask and complete projects in a given time frame
Hyderabad, Telangana. Online internships may be offered based on circumstances.
Minimum 5 weeks.
Step 1- Application Form: CLICK HERE
Step 2- Telephonic conversation*
Step 3- Assessment round – Candidates shortlisted from the telephonic conversation will be
required to research and analyse a policy issue. Candidates will be selected for the
internship based on their performance in this round.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
LINKEDIN: CLICK HERE
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.