About Foundation for Democratic Reforms (FDR):
FDR is one of India’s leading public policy and advocacy think tanks and research-resource centers for studying, formulating and promoting fundamental reforms in political, electoral and governance spheres as well as in critical areas of state policy. FDR was established in 1996 and is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is headed by Dr. Jayaprakash Narayan, a former civil servant and politician.
About the Opportunity
Research and analysis in key sectors of policy and governance including education, healthcare, agriculture, service delivery, land and property rights, electoral reforms, rule of law – police, prosecution, procedural laws and judiciary, urban governance, economic liberalization, and energy transition.
a. Study historical evolutions, assess present conditions and future trends
b. Extract and analyse data
c. Undertake comparative studies of different countries
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to work across teams and sectors
- Ability to multitask and complete projects in a given time frame
Hyderabad, Telangana. Online internships may be offered based on circumstances.
Minimum 5 weeks.
Step 1- Application Form: CLICK HERE
Step 2- Telephonic conversation*
Step 3- Assessment round – Candidates shortlisted from the telephonic conversation will be
required to research and analyse a policy issue. Candidates will be selected for the
internship based on their performance in this round.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit www.fdrindia.org and for any queries, contact [email protected]
WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
LINKEDIN: CLICK HERE
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.