About Center of Policy Research and Governance (CPRG)
The Center of Policy Research and Governance (CPRG), India strongly believes that in the 21st century an India deprived of gainful opportunities, necessary for the flourishing of a young and emergent India, will prove to be an impediment in the development of human capital and preservation of global security. CPRG thus works towards providing gainful opportunities in an effort to promote the involvement of young people in policymaking and politics.
About the CPRG-IKS Research Grant
The Center of Policy Research and Governance (CPRG), a New Delhi-based think tank, invites applications for its inaugural edition of the CPRG Indian Knowledge System Research Grant. The grant aims to support graduate students and early career researchers working on pertinent themes in Humanities and Social Sciences related to Indian Knowledge Systems (IKS).We invite applications from postgraduate and doctoral students as well as postdoctoral researchers. The fellowship is open to students of all nationalities from Indian and foreign universities.
Students or researchers should be affiliated with recognized universities at postgraduate level or above and must have good academic standing.
Preference would be given to projects with the viability of publication.
Preference would be given to those who have secured primary grants from elsewhere and want to use the CPRG-IKS grant to supplement them.
For doctoral students, preference would be given to those at advanced stages of their degree.
For master’s students, preference would be given to those who can demonstrate potential for further academic research.
How to Apply:
Applications should be made by March 31, 2022. However, we are willing to send acceptances on a rolling basis.
Please submit applications through the online form available here. Applications sent through email will not be accepted.
The complete application package would consist of a research proposal, CV, writing sample, and recommendation letter. Quotation and award letters should be included where necessary.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.