The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is the national broadcaster of the United Kingdom. Headquartered at Broadcasting House in London, it is the world’s oldest national broadcaster, and the largest broadcaster in the world by number of employees, employing over 22,000 staff in total, of whom approximately 19,000 are in public-sector broadcasting.
About the Internship
The primary purpose of the role is the assistance in production of branded content and its delivery for BBC Advertisings clients based in the the South Asia region. The role demands that the candidate to support the content manager in the region to ensure continual professional delivery of high-quality content to our clients across BBC’s broadcast and digital platforms.
The ideal candidate should enjoy the creative development process that goes into building and executing custom content campaigns.
In addition the ideal candidate will be well versed in production, the ability to think independently & quickly, be proactive and be happy to work within a small challenging but highly enjoyable work environment. The candidate should have the ability to ideate, present and be comfortable speaking & presenting internally.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Creative Solutions Production Manager -South Asia.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related discipline
- Core understanding of the media business and content production.
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written).
- A strong understanding of content solution including video and digital production.
- Organised, calm and able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment remaining motivated and committed at all times.
- Collaborative: A team player with strong project management and leadership skills.
- Technical proficiency with a willing ness to learn new skills
- Systems- and Solution orientated
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Production management of television and digital content projects and smaller brand campaign from ideate to fulfilment
- Support the Content Manager in the region with television & digital content development for both pre and post sales.
- Work with internal stakeholders throughout all stages of the campaign, from the creative brief, production management, through to the final report to the client and the end of the campaign.
- Coordinating the production process across multi-platform solutions, including: video, branded content, digital technologies and events, with stake holder support.
- Co-ordinate, track and report timelines, scope, velocity and quality during the entire life of the project, supporting and managing issues and risks as they occur including escalating when appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with corporate standards with regard to data protection and security.
- Ensure timely and regular update on project progress and challenges.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.