About Advocate Nilesh Bijlani
Advocate Nilesh Bijlani, a 2018 RGNUL graduate is a Litigation/Dispute Resolution counsel. An experienced and distinguished legal expert handling varied matters involving different statutes at several legal fora across the country (though anchored and based out of Delhi).
Being a counsel of choice for various corporate and several eminent citizens across the country, work involves consultations and advice(as per the client’s requirement), drafting of pleadings and appearing thereafter in a variety of Civil, Criminal, Consumer and Banking cases before various Tribunals, Consumer Forums, High Courts and all the District Courts. He also regularly briefs and engages senior counsels as and when required.
About the Opportunity
Advocate Nilesh Bijlani is inviting applications for the post of virtual legal intern for 1-2 deserving law students. Joining is immediate.
Preferably 4th and 5th Year Law Students. (Junior batches may apply if they possess requisite skills and have learning and performing attitude.)
Yes. Based on performance
Minimum 3 months.
Certain things to be kept in mind before applying-
1. Cover Letter along with CV- Be precise;
2. Interest in litigation;
3. Readiness to dig deep, research and deliver;
4. Good command over English language;
5. Should be devoid of college restraints as the mode will be virtual for initial 2 months;
6. Minimum duration- At least 3 months;
7. Writing skills are a must;
8. Seriousness towards each and every assignment;
9. Joining: Immediate;
10. Remuneration: Based on the evaluation of your skills;
11. Evaluation period: 7 working days.
My email address:
Interested candidates are required to send their cover letter along with CV to [email protected]
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.