Gujarat National Law University is one of the NLUs established by the Government of India. It is a public law school which was established under the GNLU Act 2003. The University offers UG programme under five streams, PG programmes over 10 specialisations and PhD programme in Law and Interdisciplinary. the campus area of the University is spread over 50.64 acres, with all basic facilities such as library, internet, labs, moot court halls, auditorium and many more. The University has 12 research centres with approximately 60 teaching and research faculty members.
About the Certificate Course
The course is jointly conducted by Department for the Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University and DPIIT IPR Chair Tezpur University.
• Students (under graduates, graduates, post graduates and Research scholars)* Rs. 1500/- inclusive of GST ( *Valid Student ID is required for students)
• Innovators, Entrepreneurs, Academicians and others (Rs. 2500/- inclusive of GST)
E Certificates will be issued to those participants who have attended the course with a minimum of 80% attendance
· Mr. Asheesh Gupta, Head Legal, Adani Wilmar
· Mr. Ashok Doppalapudi, Manager –Intellectual Property, Mahindra & Mahindra (Swaraj Division)
· Adv. Chitra Subbiah, Managing Associate, Anand and Anand
· Mr. Jagadeesh Kumar, Divisional Manager-Legal(IPR, Technology, Licensing & Product Litigations), Ashok Leyland Limited.
· Prof. (Dr.) Madhu Vadali, Faculty, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering, IIT Gandhinagar
· Moderator: Dr. Annamma Samuel, DPIIT IPR Chair Professor, GNLU
Date : March 21- 25,2022
Time: 4 PM – 6:30 PM IST
Platform: CISCO WEBEX
Queries may be addressed to [email protected]
- National Quiz Competition On Constitutional Law by Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research(HILSR): Register by Nov 19!
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- “Call for Papers” by “International Cyber Research Journal”(Free Publication for Professionals) by WCSF: Submit by November 15, 2021
- 1st National debate Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL (Lincoln-Douglas debate format): Register by November 8!
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Kanooniyat Mediation Plan Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships, Free Webinars): Register by November 7!
- Webinar on “Importance of Planetary Well-being in the Contemporary World” by School of Law, Mahindra University: Oct 23!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘The Indian Legal System: A Critique” by Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH RGNUL): Oct 25!
- Online Certificate Course on Mergers and Acquisitions by Fortitude Learning: Register by Oct 27!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- Call for Chapters in an Edited Book on Theme – “Human Rights & Intellectual Property Rights”: Submit by Nov 30!
- 3rd National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition by Kanoon Sangrah: Register by Nov 12!
- 2nd Online National Client Counselling Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Nov 10!
- Pre Invite | Workshop on Transactional Analysis, by Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU): Register by Oct 22!
- Online Debate Competition 2021 on Anti-Conversion Law, by UP Judicial Reforms Council, WICCI: Register by Oct 25!
- 1st Essay Writing Competition on International Laws and Policies by International Law and Policy Society(ILPS) NLUO: Register by Oct 25!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- Webinar on “Social Media Literacy and Addiction.” by YIMF Academia: Oct 19
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.