About Auriga Law Chambers
Auriga Law Chambers (Previously Known as Chambers of Anuj Srivastava) has a wide network of clients with a mix of companies and individuals. We are a team of professionals having expertise in Commercial, Civil and Criminal Litigation.
We act and appear before Supreme Court, High Courts, NCLT, NCLAT, NCDRC & District Courts and Tribunals Like CAT, NGT, RERA, Electricity Commission etc. The area of specialization primarily involves handling White Collar Crime, Criminal and Civil Litigation with respect to Insolvency, Recovery and Arbitration Matters, Consumer Disputes and Due Diligence. The firm’s main office is in Greater Kailash- I Delhi, having its satellite offices in Allahabad and Mumbai.
About the Internship
We are looking for 2 long term interns (1- Virtual and 1 Physical) at Auriga Law Chambers (Previously Known as Chambers of Anuj Srivastava).
- Internship certificate.
- Stipend – The stipend will be best as per Industry Standards but will vary on performance & quality of work submitted.
- Pre-Placement Offer- If the applicant is best suited with our requirement, we will be offering PPO at the end of the Internship Period.
- Continuous mentoring and Learning- Exposure of various laws and procedures.
- Certification Courses- If the Applicant shows the zeal and passion to learn new things we provide full sponsorships for certification and short-term Courses subject to pre requisite.
1) Applicant must have a strong command over English, both written and spoken.
2) Applicant should have legal drafting capabilities.
3) Applicant should be well equipped with legal research tools.
4) Applicant should be aware with court procedures and Laws.
5) Applicant Should have zeal to learn and work in diverse field.
6) Passion for litigation.
7) Proficiency in drafting of Complaints, Writs, O.A and Notices;
8) Ability to perform in short timelines.
Who can apply?
- Law students currently enrolled in their 5th Year of 5-year Course or 3rd Year of 3-year Course. OR 2020/ 2021 graduates as well.
- 3-6 month
- Extensions may be made, depending on the quality of work done.
The intern will be assisting the associates and Partners and would primarily be working on
- Drafting of Complaints
- Filing of Complaints
- Research work as allocated by Partners.
- Attending the Court Proceedings virtually/ Physically.
- Management of Tracker and MIS for different clients
- Assisting in Court Proceedings
- Visiting the Courts/ Forums/Tribunals as per requirement
- Communicating with the Clients and understanding their requirements.
- Writing of Briefs of Judgements / Legal Articles.
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume by E-mail to [email protected]
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.