About the College
Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) is a Public Charitable Trust registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and The Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950. SVKM has always been committed to the cause of providing high-quality education at various levels. SVKM Pravin Gandhi College of Law (CLICK HERE) situated at Vile Parle, Mumbai, offers the 5-year law course of BLS. LLB; under the auspices of Mumbai University.
About the SAIL
The Society of International Law and its Affairs is a committee at SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law dealing with events and affairs at an international level encompassing International Law, Current Affairs, International Relations, and the development of proficient skills amongst students.
About the Course
In the post-pandemic world, with relations between the Nation States subjected to immense pressure, this course seeks to break down the significant aspects of International Relations and Law such as the financial, socio-political and humanitarian factors as well as implications that help shape the foreign policy decisions of Nation States in order to maintain order in the contemporary world.
About the Core Faculty
- Dr. (Ms) Navasikha Duara – Senior faculty, U.S. State Department Alumni(foreign policy), M.A. and Ph.D in political scienceDiploma in Russian language, Principal I/C, Pravin Gandhi College of Law
- Dr. (Prof.) Raj Kumar Kothari – Professor of Political Science Diamond Harbour Women’s University, West Bengal
- Ms. Archana Subramanian- Trade consultant for Fieldfisher, LLP, London
- Dr. Sameer Patil – Senior Fellow, Observer Research Foundation
Month: March 2022 – April 2022
Days: Thrice a week – Thursday, Friday Saturday, till April 16th 2022.
Commencement of Classes: 24th March 2022
Time: 5:00 -7:00 pm IST
Platform: MS teams
The link to join the meeting will be shared on the registered email of the attendees as well as on the WhatsApp group in accordance with the registration procedure. Brief instructions about MS Teams will be provided therewith.
E-Certificates will be provided
Who is it for?
The course is open for all students and professionals who are interested in learning about International Investment Law.
PGCL is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The lecture location will be online on the platform MS Teams.
Registration link: CLICK HERE
(Join the Whatsapp group through the link provided after submitting the registration form).
A day prior to the lecture, the meeting link and instructions with regards to MS Teams will be shared on the Whatsapp group and registered email ID.
IN-HOUSE STUDENTS (SVKM): INR 800/-
OUTSIDE STUDENTS: INR 944/-
Deadlines/Dates: Registrations will be closed on 23rd March 2022
Manan Shah: 8780666954
Email: [email protected]
Blog: [email protected]
Official Link: CLICK HERE
Instagram: sail.pgcl (CLICK HERE)
- Legal Jobs – 9th March 2022
- 1st IMC International Mediation Competition, Organised by Kerala Law Academy Law College, Thiruvananthapuram (March 23-25th ): Register by March 18th!
- Legal Research Internship [Virtual] at Simplyfi: Apply by Mar 10!
- Webinar on “Ambush Marketing – Is it time to legislate?” by FICCI: Mar 11!
- Madhyastham UPES ADR Fest, 2022: Register by March 15!
- Call for Applications | Legal Content Writer at Finology Ventures: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Absocorp Legal: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at U&S Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thodur Law Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Krishan Kumar & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 8th March 2022
- Call for Papers by NLIU Journal for Legislative Drafting and Parliamentary Research (JLDPR; Inaugural Edition): Submit by Mar 15!
- National Women’s Day Guest Lecture by Think India IIT Guwahati: March 09!
- Lecture on ‘Remembering the Titan, Late Soli Sorabjee’ by Jindal Society of International Law: March 09
- Justice RK Tankha Parliamentary Debate Competition 2022 by DNLU Jabalpur[Cash prize worth 1.5Lacs]: 15th – 17th April 2022
- Call for Applications | Advocates at Hemant Gupta and Associates, Advocates and Consultants, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ravi Gakhar Law office: Apply Now!
- Editorial Internship Opportunity at ETLegalWorld, Noida: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at EPA Law Offices: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA India): Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.