About The Dialogue
The Dialogue is an emerging Public-Policy think-tank based out of New Delhi. A horizontal institution, The Dialogue specialises in driving a development oriented narrative that demonstrates the impact of policies on people. We publish authoritative, impactful and powerful articles highlighting developments taking place across multiple sectors. We work across multiple sectors and focus our efforts on the following; Research Discourse Consultancy Outreach By analysing and reporting trends in India’s policy space and connecting people with policy, The Dialogue envisages taking India forward to its rightful place in the future – a force to reckon with and an important global player.
About the Internship Opportunity
The Dialogue is looking for a full-time intern to work on capacity building, research and business development mandates.
While law undergrads are preferred, candidates can be from any graduate degree, as long as they’ve got decent research and communication skills. The candidate needs to be from NCR, willing to travel in the region and commit 3 months to the internship
The responsibilities include:
i) assisting on policy research deliverables pertaining to human rights, antitrust and tech;
ii) helping with client outreach and
iii) spearheading our legal aid initiatives.
While the first two mandates are self-explanatory, the third one pertains to assisting persecuted minorities in the NCR region with legal aid. We’re connecting lawyers with minorities in need while assisting the former with case management.
The mandate will involve physically visiting victims, as and when needed, and following up with them and the lawyers. This will be an occasional, but extremely important part of the internship.
The candidate will be provided a stipend, travel reimbursement and a certificate.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, 5-6 lines on why you want to intern and a writing sample on [email protected]. Considering the rising instances of persecution, we can use all the help we can get. Applications will be processed on a rolling basis till the right candidate is found and the internship will begin immediately.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.