About GreenJustice Foundation
The GreenJustice Network Foundation is not for profit organization dedicated to advocacy for the earth through awareness, action, and networking with young minds to find the solutions relating to environmental issues and create a new pattern of behavior of individual groups and society as a whole towards protecting the environment. Finally, to make a positive contribution to the conservation of nature, and natural resources including wildlife, and stimulate community and private conservation efforts.
About the Internship Opportunity
GreenJustice Foundation is looking for research interns for the months of May and June, 2022.
College students, Researchers, social workers, teachers, media professionals, Environmental bloggers, and Climate change Researchers have a keen interest in these fields.
-Want to learn to design and execute a research project
-Have a deep interest to understand the intersectionality of research about the environmental crisis, Climate change issues, Sea level rise, Animal welfare, Green Energy, and sustainable lifestyle.
-Want to learn about both traditional and indigenous research processes
-Are self-driven to understand themselves and the world around them
-Are exploring career pathways and want exposure, mentoring, and guidance
-Excellent written and oral communication skills (in Hindi and English or both)
-Open-hearted, curious, empathic listener
-Detail-oriented, independent doer, thinker
-Work within timelines, follow some structure and organization
-Ability to engage with resource persons.
The internship offer is not only limited to candidates from traditional/formal educational institutions. We do not require any certificates or degrees as prerequisites. We do ask for a photo-identity document with address proof.
Send your CV And 3-min video recording
on why you want to apply for this internship. The letter should communicate your goal for this internship, your strengths, areas which need improvement, and your expectations from this internship. Do include examples of your past work such as essays, blogs, school assignments, and portfolio to demonstrate your current skill levels.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us via phone at 9534753749 or email us at [email protected]
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.