About the Course by Fortitude Learning:
Through this course, we seek to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of the growing relevance of Mergers and Acquisitions in India as well as globally.This course is spread over 15-20 hours to provide the participants with a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of Mergers and Acquisitions.
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction to Mergers and Acquisitions in India.
- Joint Venture.
- Due Diligence in Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Acquisition Financing.
- Tax Aspect of Mergers and Acquisitions in India.
- Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Mergers and Acquisitions and distressed assets.
Speakers for this Course:
- Mr. Asim Choudhary, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- Mr. Arjun Rajgopal, Partner, Saraf and Partners.
- Mr. Kartik Jain, Partner, Jyoti Sagar and Associates.
- Mr. Vaibhav Kakkar, Partner, Saraf and Partners.
- Mr. Nusrat Hassan, Co-Managing Partner, Link Legal.
- Mr. Snigdhaneel Satpathy, Partner, Saraf and Partners.
- Mr. Abhishek Saxena, Co Founder and Partner, Phoenix Legal.
- Ms. Pallavi Puri, Partner, Jyoti Sagar and Associates.
Interested people can register for the course through the following link:
The last date for registration is October 27th, 2021
Interested people may reach out to us through:
Email id- [email protected]
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- Call for Chapters in an Edited Book on Theme – “Human Rights & Intellectual Property Rights”: Submit by Nov 30!
- 3rd National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition by Kanoon Sangrah: Register by Nov 12!
- 2nd Online National Client Counselling Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Nov 10!
- Pre Invite | Workshop on Transactional Analysis, by Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU): Register by Oct 22!
- Online Debate Competition 2021 on Anti-Conversion Law, by UP Judicial Reforms Council, WICCI: Register by Oct 25!
- 1st Essay Writing Competition on International Laws and Policies by International Law and Policy Society(ILPS) NLUO: Register by Oct 25!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- Webinar on “Social Media Literacy and Addiction.” by YIMF Academia: Oct 19
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
- Call for Papers Volume IX | Issue 1: NLUO LAW JOURNAL [ISSN(O):2348-8913]: Submit Now!
- Webinar On Admissibility Of Electronic Evidences By GCRCJS, Gujarat National Law University: Oct 15!
- Lecture on “Adjudicating Bias: Stereotypes, Gender and Courts” By Ms. Jhuma Sen X Constitutional Law Society, NLUO: Oct 22!
- First Edition of International UILS Negotiation Competition By UILS, Panjab University: Register by Oct 25!
- Webinar on “Privacy as a Constitutional Tort” By School of Law, Mahindra University: Register Now!
- One-Week Multidisciplinary Workshop on “Interfaith and International Humanitarian Law” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘How the Law and Legal System in India has Failed to Deliver Justice” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.