About the organizer/college/university
The DPIIT-IPR Chair is established at Osmania University under the SPRIHA scheme of Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. The IPR Chair aims to promote IPR Culture and contribute to IPR research and knowledge. The DPIIT-IPR Chair at Osmania University looks forward to collaborate with academics, researchers and industry to promote effective utilization of IPRs. Prof. (Dr.) G.B. Reddy, Professor of Law, Osmania University is the DPIIT IPR-Chair Professor at Osmania University.
Details about the event/opportunity
The DPIIT-IPR Chair at Osmania University, is organizing the Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar is on the topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration by Dr. Sunanda Bharti,Associate Professor, Faculty of Law, Delhi University. The Online Session would be conducted on the Google Meet Platform on 21-05-2022 at 05:00 PM and would comprise about 1 hour for Lecture and 15 minutes for live Q & A with the resource person.
Registration Form: CLICK HERE
Google Meet Link: CLICK HERE
Participation Certificate would be issued to all registered participants and Registration is Free.
Participants are required to compulsorily give their feedback by submitting the Feedback Form which would be shared during the Session.
Who is it for/eligibility?
There is no eligibility requirement. Anyone interested in IPRs is welcome.
Online Session on Google Meet Platform on 21-05-2022 at 05:00 PM. The DPIIT-IPR Chair, Osmania University is situated at Hyderabad.
Interested Participants shall register by submitting the Registration Form (Google Form)
Registration Form: CLICK HERE
Fee details (if any)
No Fees for registration or attending the program.
Prizes (if any)
No prizes. Participation Certificate would be issued to all the registered Participants.
Register at the earliest. Deadline: 03:00 PM on 21-05-2022
Dr. S. B. Md. Irfan Ali Abbas (9848885394)
University College of Law, Osmania University.
Mr. A. Srinivasa Rao (8297399898)
Advocate & IP Attorney, Hyderabad.
Mr. B. Nagaraj (9700802342)
Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Brochure/Flyer: CLICK HERE
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Nation conference on “Geographical Indications in India – Prospects and Challenges” by DPIIT IPR Chair and N C Banerjee Centre of Law, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad: May 18!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 11th May 2022
- Know Your IP Week-2 Online Lecture/Webinar on: Limitations and Exceptions to Copyright relating to Educational Use -An Overview by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University: May 14!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.