About Kulfi Collective
Kulfi Collective is a modern media network that builds brands and studios that function at the intersection of content, commerce and culture. We bring together creators and technology to reimagine the future of storytelling for an open, decentralized web 3.0.
Kulfi operates through three verticals – Supari Studios (branded content), Post Office (immersive content) and Keeda Media (original content). Over the last 9 years, we have produced 10,000+ minutes of content that has been viewed over 1.3 billion times for some of the most ambitious brands and platforms in the world such as Red Bull, Google, Netflix and Flipkart to name a few.
About the Opportunity
Kulfi Collective is looking for an Intern for 6 months.
The intern will take active part in the following:
- Provide proactive, practical, qualitative, and cost-effective legal support and guidance to different business functions on all kinds of legal matters, including but not restricted to corporate laws, information technology and data privacy laws, intellectual property laws, trademark laws, etc.
- Draft and/or review and negotiate on legal contracts/agreements/documents, including vendor contracts, retainer contracts, non-disclosure agreements, etc., to make sure that they (a) are compliant with all applicable laws, (b) incorporate all internal policy requirements and (c) take care of the organization’s interests.
- Draft and/or vet and negotiate on MOUs, bank guarantees, indemnity bonds, undertakings, authority letters, and other such legal documents, while ensuring that they (a) are compliant with all applicable laws, (b) incorporate all internal policy requirements, and (c) take care of the organization’s interests.
- Work on implementing contract management processes for maintaining the legal contracts, templates, and standard documentation of the organization.
- Draft and provide timely replies to legal notices.
- Provide regular and timely legal advisory, statutory updates, and legal dashboards to senior management/business heads.
- Be the local liaison for and deal with external legal counsels, secretarial team, and other legal consultants, and be the conduit between the organization and external legal counsels/legal consultants, keeping in mind that in playing this part, the organization’s best interests shall be taken care of.
- Monitor and assist with ensuring compliance with various statutes applicable to the organization
- Liaise and/or deal with Government and quasi Government departments, courts, tribunals, etc. as and where required.
- Work with external legal counsels on litigation and arbitration matters, if / as and when they arise.
- Excellent English spoken and drafting skills
- Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrating pragmatic, proactive, flexible, and crative behaviors
- Responsive, ability to balance and prioritize goals
- A strong team player with good engagement and collaboration skills with diverse group of people
- Excellent internal and external communication skills and strong client focus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
PQE: Final year of law school.
6 months (Possible extension)
How to Apply:
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.