The Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA) established in 1997 is a premier centre that focuses on research and policy advocacy in the field of environmental law. Building an environmental law database, effectively networking among all stakeholders, undertaking training and capacity development exercises, providing consultancy services and building an environmental law community are CEERA’s main objectives. It enjoys the support of the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change, other Ministries, international organizations, the Bar and the Bench in India.
About the Internship
CEERA-NLSIU is inviting applications for internships (online or in-person) for the months of June 2022 and July 2022. The internship would involve in-depth research in areas such as Contract Law Trade Law, Urban Law and Governance. Environmental and Climate Change Lass Policies aligned with Atma-Nirhhar Bharat, and allied areas.
CEERA invites applications from 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th-year students enrolled in recognised five-year law programs; 2nd and 3rd-year students enrolled in recognised three-year law programmes and students from recognised LL.M. programmes.
Candidates should be interested in legal and policy research, litigation research, drafting of agreements, petitions, RTI Applications, legal opinions, preparing material for legal literacy etc and should possess strong reading and writing skills.
Candidates must have a stable and strong broadband/internet connection to work remotely.
The internship shall be for a minimum period of 4 weeks commencing from June lst and July 1st for the months of June and July respectively.
Interested applicants may send an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line “Application for Internship — CEERA, NLSIU” along with the following documents: (i) Curriculum Vitae, (ii) A sample write up not exceeding 1000 words on any legal topic, on or before 15th May 2022.
Applicants must signify the preferred mode for the internship in the e-mail.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.