ubAdvocate is to educate, facilitate and to empower the persons to guide themselves to use the legal system and to conduct the proceedings themselves without much dependence upon any legal expert.
ubAdvocate provides a wide range of tailor-made legal literacy materials, conducts legal awareness workshops, trains and helps the desiring & needy persons including law students, young advocates and business entities on legal provisions and procedure.
ubAdvocate also provides training modules on a wide range of laws and issues to make the process of understanding the law easy and enjoyable by common man even without formal education in law.
ubAdvocate imparts training programs for legal compliance on the part of professionals, institutions and business entities in a simplified language.
ubAdvocate believes that when people are equipped with the knowledge of rights and skills to enforce them, they can utilise the services of their legal experts/advocates better. Apart, they can use the state machinery and mechanisms effectively and put themselves in a better position to secure their rights.
ubAdvocate is the brainchild of Jeevan Prakash, Advocate-on- record of the Supreme Court of India, who conceived the idea of empowering people in law soon after joining the legal profession in 1990. Now, with 30 years of knowledge, understanding and experiences in law, he has brought the legal education & training program in a capsule form. Mr Jeevan Prakash had a brilliant academic record. He was honoured with Government of India Scholarship in 1977 and National Scholarship in 1984. He is a well-known speaker at public functions & national seminars. He had also shared the dais with Justice P.N. Bhagwati, Former Chief Justice of India. He aired his views on legal matters on Television channels. He also wrote in diverse magazines, journals, and newspapers including the Times of India, the Hindustan Times, the Economics Times, Telegraph, The Statesman, The Pioneer etc.
About the Internship Opportunity
Applications open for Online Winter Internship at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court for month of October 2022.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.