About Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research (AFPR):
Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research is an independent think tank dedicated to producing quality research to help in the formulation, assessment, and implementation of public policies. It strives towards bridging the gap in policymaking for the wholesome growth and development of our country. We aim at guiding discourse to make better laws and improve governance for the public good. We are committed to producing legal research of the highest standard to inform public debate and contribute to improved governance.
About the Opportunity
Research interns shall be inducted on short-term (One or Two months) and long-term basis (Three to Six months) as interns with the organisation and their day-to-day task will include:
- Assisting in drafting, policy framing, and legal research work which may include collection of data and preparing reports while doing empirical/field research.
- Writing articles for the law and policy periodical of AFPR, “The Democratic Line”.
- Assisting public representatives on policy matters and recommending ideas pertaining to their field of work.
- Assisting in day-to-day organisational work under the guidance of the Hon’ble Directors and Advisors.
- Must be a UG/PG student of any stream, at least in 2nd year of his graduation. Law, public policy, and social work students preferred.
- Adept at MS office with proper internet connectivity.
- Prior experience in research work or policy drafting is appreciated.
Minimum 5 candidates
AFPR will prefer remote internship/work from home and all correspondence with the interns shall be made through emails and other formal mediums.
The duration of internship shall be minimum one month (30 days). The work commitment for the selected candidates would be in between 15-20 hours every week.
- A certificate of appreciation shall be provided.
- The internship does not include stipend until the concerned applicant is inducted as a research fellow.
- Letter of Recommendation will be on our discretion and will only be provided in case of substantial and satisfactory work.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their CV with subject “Policy Internship” along with Statement of Purpose/ Writing sample and mention of duration of internship along with the starting date at [email protected].
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Sec.5, Vrindavan Yojna-1, Lucknow- (U.P.) 226029.
Phone no- +91-90056 70656
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.