Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
About the Opportunity
The International Law and Policy Society (ILPS), an academic society of the National Law University, Odisha (NLUO) is calling for blogs and the submissions are thereby on a rolling basis.
International Law and Policy Society (ILPS) is a student-run, research society of NLUO. ILPS has been established to provide through research, working papers, publications, seminars, conferences, projects and engagement, a platform for intellectual dialogue on contemporary issues of international law and foreign policy. Emphasis of this society is on public international law, international affairs and foreign policies of different nations. The society aims to engage with various stakeholders such as scholars, universities, policymakers, think tanks and intergovernmental organizations.
Pursuant to its research mandate, ILPS started The International Law and Policy Society Blog in October 2019. The Blog has featured significant posts from legal practitioners, leading academicians, and students. They now invite submission from students, academicians, law practitioners, and every international law enthusiast.
Submission Guidelines: Call for Blogs
- Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- The submission should be an original work between 1000-1500 words. However, flexibility is allowed if the content so requires and the quality is maintained.
- Original research: pieces based on recently concluded or ongoing research of contemporary relevance, preferably focused on primary material; Commentary: case comments, comments on new legislations and policy development
- The maximum Limit for Plagiarism will be 15%, submissions exceeding 15% similarity index will not be considered.
- All relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text
- The article must be submitted in a MS-Word document on the Google Form Link.
- The authors are encouraged to provide a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the article.
- All the Submissions must only be made through the google form link given below, any submission made through any other mode shall not be considered.
- Submission Form Link- CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of the article by the Editorial Board. The Board shall try its best to update the authors within 10 days from the day of acknowledgment.
- The Content must be written in Times New Roman in font size 12 with a line spacing of 1.5.
- Upon acceptance of the manuscript for blog publication, the same shall not be published on any other platform.
Click here for more details.
Email – [email protected]
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Civis: Apply by Oct 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Women in Government Fellowship by Femme First Foundation: Apply by Nov 30!
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by Nov 20!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Manocha & Ghosh Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Research Internship (Virtual) at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research (AFPR), Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
- Call For Submissions for the e-Magazine-Fourth Edition by Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME): Submit by Nov 05!
- 5th National Essay Writing Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL: Submit by Dec 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Essay Writing Competition by Law Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Submit by Nov 14!
- Legal Jobs – 11th Oct 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 12!
- Legal Internship at Link Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at LOHUM, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Nagarajan Law Office, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 15!
- Guest Lecture on “Arbitration: Emerging Trends for Dispute Resolution” by CCADR, CNLU: Oct 14
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.