The School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL is inviting essays for the Fifth edition of its National Essay Writing Competition. The last date to submit the contributions is 15th December 2022.
About SALE RGNUL
School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), a centre of excellence at the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL), was established with the objective of providing a platform for multidimensional analysis pertaining to research in economics and law, with special emphasis on legal, social, political and cultural paradigms encompassing the study of law.
Students, scholars, or academicians pursuing any degree or course, from any recognized university can participate in the competition.
Impact of COVID-19 on Indian Economy: A Micro and Macro Perspective
- Impact on State Budget
- Impact on Health Care Sector
- Impact on Indian Consumers
- Impact on Supply Chain Essential of Essential Goods in the Country
- Impact on Small Traders/businesses in India
Please Note: The above-mentioned list of sub-themes is merely illustrative and not exhaustive and hence any other submission pertinent to the broader theme shall be accorded consideration.
There is no registration fee.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 2,000 (Rupees Two Thousand Only)
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 1,500 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only)
E – certificate of appreciation shall be awarded to the top entries of the competition.
E- certificate for participation shall be provided to all participants.
- The essays must be submitted in English language only.
- The essays should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The essays published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the essay.
- The word limit for the essay is 2500 – 4000 words, not including footnotes.
- The essays should be typed in Times New Roman, with a Font Size of 12 and a Line Spacing of 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, with a Font Size of 10 and Line Spacing of 1.
- The margins should be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- Every citation must follow the Harvard Bluebook, 20th Edition.
- Co-authorship of up to 2 authors is permitted.
- The essays must be sent by email to [email protected] with the subject 5TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION.
- The body of the e-mail must specify the name(s), institution and designation of the author(s).
- The essay must be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ or Pdf format.
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the e-mail:
- Sub-Theme Chosen
- Title of the Essay
- Name(s) of the Author(s)
- College/Institute/University of Author(s)
- Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author(s)/ Designation of the author(s)
- E-mail address & Contact No. of Author(s)
15th December 2022 (11:59 PM).
For any queries, please contact:
- Pranav Tomar, +91-77938445455 (Convenor, SALE, RGNUL)
- Khushwant Nimbark, +91-9636988105 (Student Coordinator)
Email id: [email protected]
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.