Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME) was established on 1st August 2012, under the aegis of Sunshine Educational & Development Society which has been working dedicatedly in the field of education for over 16 years. DME is affiliated with the prestigious Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi, and is approved by the Bar Council of India. DME envisions creating future leaders and nation builders through its endeavors in educating young minds. The institute is committed to forming and sustaining conditions enabling students to embark on an unparalleled educational journey that is intellectually, socially, and personally transformative and enriching. DME offers sought-after courses in the field of Management, Journalism, and Law.
Meraki: Society for Mental Health at DME aims to initiate change and sensitize students about mental health and focus on the art of empathizing. It endeavors to establish a community garden for students and provide guidance and psycho-emotional support. Mental health encompasses overall well-being and impacts our lives in many ways. It is an initiative to equip the students to meet the multiple challenges and expectations beyond academics.
About the Magazine
Meraki: Society for Mental Health at DME has taken an initiative to come up with its e-magazine, ??????: The Mental Health Bulletin, with two issues per year. The idea is to promote and raise awareness about general and specific mental health issues through life-inspiring stories, factual and well-researched articles, movies and book reviews, etc. contributed by the students, faculty members, and guests to bring the conversations around mental health in all candour.
The previous Editions of our e-magazine are available at Societies – DME
Call For Magazine-Fourth Edition
We extend the invitation to contribute to the Fourth Edition of our e-magazine and join us in this initiative to normalize the discourses around mental health.
The theme of the Edition
The theme for this issue is the theme for the World Mental Health Day observed on 10 October i.e., ‘Make mental health and well-being for all a global priority’
1. New dimensions and disciplines in the arena of mental health
2. Old age homes, senior citizens, and their mental health
3. Unveiling the Mental Health and conditions of Prisoners
4. Fostering mental health for better teaching and learning
5. Catering Mental Health and well-being of the LGBTQ+ community
Any other sub-theme related to the main theme of the Magazine.
Who can Submit it
Students, academicians, research scholars, and activists can contribute to the magazine.
1. Word Limit: 1,500-2000
2. Types of Submissions: Articles, short writings, Poems, stories (fictional or non-fictional), opinion pieces, essays, short travelogues, book reviews
3. The entries must be the original work of the author(s). The work should not be plagiarized. Similarity Index to be less than 10%.
4. All submissions to the magazine should be original and should not be simultaneously considered by any other publication. Plagiarized submissions will be rejected.
5. The language of the submissions should be English.
6. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
7. Authors must include their brief biographical information (in no more than two lines). This information should include institutional affiliation and corresponding email address.
8. The submissions will be reviewed by the Editorial Team for the final decision
All the submissions are to be sent via email in an MS Word File at [email protected]
Last Date for Submission
5 November 2022
Each submission must be accompanied by a cover letter having the following particulars:
1. Author(s) name
2. Name of the Institution
4. E-mail address
5. Type of submission (refer to the above-mentioned categories)
6. Contact Number
7. A declaration of copyright and originality
For any queries contact:
1. Ambika Sharma (Convenor): 8851101327
2. Tejaswini (Co-Convenor): 8826684868
3. Prachi Kushwaha (Student Member): 9354882320
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.