Hike is looking for a remote para legal intern for its New Delhi Office
How is it that in a world that’s evolving so quickly that social products still feel the same? Strangely enough, we’re still using products that were invented in the 2G era. There seems to be an emptiness with the current experience and today’s products are built to force humanity to be superficial. We’d like to change that. With the advancements in technology, so much more is possible today that wasn’t even possible, just a few years ago. We believe the timing couldn’t be better.
We’re thoughtful about why we do things and here are 5 principles guiding our thinking:
- Advancements in Tech & AI: Allowing more bits to be pushed to users in real-time and thus allowing far richer, more personalised experiences.
- User’s Comfortable Online: 50% of people’s waking lives are spent on smartphones in emerging countries.
- Vertical Communities: We don’t live our lives in one massive community. We’re specific in the activities we engage in (art, gaming, fitness etc).
- New Business Models: Putting customers at the center. These won’t be ad-driven in the traditional sense. Think micro-transactions, subscriptions, and more.
- Consumers as Owners: It’s a bit strange that consumers aren’t part of the value chain. Turning customers into owners is a fascinating thought.
Role and Requirements
- Work closely with the legal team on day to day matters affecting IT & gaming industry.
- Research on applicable laws in relation/regulations/guidelines to crypto, blockchain, contracts, etc
- Undertake trademark/patent searches and assist in TM/patent prosecution process.
- Draft / review agreements and notices.
- Perform any other legal work as maybe required by the company.
- B.tech/MS from a top Tier institute (preferably final year of Computer Science/Mathematics & Computing/Electronics & Communication/Physics/Statistics)
- Law student in the final year (4th year onwards)
- Good communication skills
- Familiar with Powerpoint presentation/ Microsoft Office/ Excel
- Go-getter attitude
- Open to remote talent
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up Home Office
- Tools of the trade – MacBook, Latest Softwares
- Monthly Communication Reimbursement
- Best learning and development opportunities
- A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup
Click here for more details and to apply
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Safe Ledger Private Limited: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ASBO Legal: Apply by August 31, 2021
- Digital Marketing Internship at Agami, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KPS Advocates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Analyst Internship at Tavaga (FinTech): Apply by August 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Western Legal(India) LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Singhania & Partners LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Research Assistants Required for IPR Chair Project by NALSAR University Of Law, Hyderabad (Apply by August 25)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KJS Partners Legal LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity with Chambers of AOR Joel,New Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
Should you do an LL.M abroad? How can it help your career?
What Universities can you apply to? How to get a job abroad? Is pursuing LL.M a good fit for your career? What scholarships you can apply for?
Get answers for these and many more in this Free online 3-Day Bootcamp by LawSikho to be held on 28th to 30th August, 6 to 9 PM
Details here – click here
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.