About TKG Law Associates
TKG was found in 1980 with clear purpose to provide reliable, practical and full-service advice to clients, across all sectors. We have an accomplished and driven team of lawyers committed to delivering best-in-class legal solutions to help clients so as to achieve their objectives.
Our greatest strength is an in-depth understanding of legal regulatory and commercial environments in India. This strength enables us to help our diverse clients to negotiate in any dynamic or volatile business environment.
The firm deals with all sorts of civil litigations with special emphasis on matters pertaining to corporate entity. The Advocates associated with our firm are highly experienced, qualified and competent to handle all sorts of matters. We handle all kinds of Arbitration Disputes, Service Matters, Property Matters, Commercial Disputes, Consumer Cases and Criminal Cases more particularly cases under Negotiable Instrument Act. We are also experts in drafting all type of agreements and deal with all sorts of company matters including incorporation of companies etc. Our firm’s Advocates regularly appear in Supreme Court, various High Courts, Company Law Board, Income Tax Tribunal, Central Administrative Tribunal, BIFR, AAIFR, DRT, DRAT, NCLT, State and National Consumer Commission, Appellate Authority under BIFR, DRT, DRAT, FEMA Authorities and Appeals thereunder; Experienced advocates are associated with our firm and over a period of time, our firm has gained reputation and status. Having seen the rates of success of cases by our firm in the litigations, the clientele has increased manifold.
About the Internship Oppurtunity
TKG Law Associates is looking for law interns for a Litigation Internship program.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Open for 4th and 5th year students interested in litigation
1 month (extendable to 2 months depending on the work)
How to apply:
Note: This will NOT be an online internship, the intern will be required to come to the office every day
Send your CV at
- Legal Internship Opportunity at A&A Lawcorp LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Ochre India, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Perroayuda Welfare Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Content Writer (Paid) Opportunity at Mirza & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BharatPe: Apply Now!
- Summer Placement Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Reserve Bank of India 2021: Apply by Dec 6!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawyered: Apply Now!
- Legal Research Internship Opportunity at Institute Of Legislative Drafting And Research, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at RG & Kumar LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BDS & CO, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Veritas: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at MSLGROUP India: Apply Now!
- [Internship] Call for Trainees for ‘Train and Engage’ by Sapphire & Sage Law Offices: Apply by September 16!
- Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anupam Kishore Sinha: Apply Now!
- Research Internship Opportunity at Centre for Public Policy Research, Kochi: Apply Now!
- Gates Cambridge Research Scholarship: Apply by December 2!
- Meghalaya Legislative Research Fellowship: Apply by September 20!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.