About Sigma Chambers, Advocates and Solicitors
Sigma Chambers blends the best practices of a modern law firm and a traditional barrister’s chamber. We are formed and established as a partnership and have with us a regular staff and colleagues to run our offices. Our advocates specialise in giving advice on and representing clients primarily in disputes and start-up and SME advisory, contracts and transactions. We have an efficient paralegal and clerical support whom we consider as important as our Partners and Associates working towards providing effective, cheap and innovative solutions to clients in the shortest possible turnaround time.
Sigma Chambers does not work in isolation and actively works, in a fraternal atmosphere, with other independent lawyers, law firms, etc. who wish to associate with us. We encourage and invite other lawyers to use our in-house capacities in terms of human resources, logistics and infrastructure in order to facilitate other lawyers and law firms providing similar high quality services to their clients. This enables us to work a variety of lawyers with varying expertise and a wide range of practice areas.
We genuinely believe in a diverse society which is reflected in our work ethic of not discriminating on the basis of does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
Thus, Sigma Chambers has truly brought the traditional English Chambers to India. Expertise: Sigma Chambers’ in-house expertise lies primarily in the fields of dispute resolution and start-up and SME advisory. Because of our association with other independent lawyers and law firms, we provide to the client an almost limitless possibility of practice areas where Sigma Chambers can advise. Clients can choose from a range of advocates and law firms who can supplement and provide support to the client.
About the opportunity
Sigma Chambers, Advocates & Solicitors, invite applications for the position of Research Associate on contract basis starting with an initial term of six months.
Law students/law graduates having prior experience in legal research & content writing will be given preference
The candidates are expected to have at least one published research paper, possess proven legal research and writing skills, and adept at handling multiple projects spread across various fields of law.
How to apply:
Interested Candidates can apply here: Click Here
- Winter Internship at Department of Justice, Ministry of Law & Justice ( Nov-Dec): Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Invest India: Apply by September 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sapphire & Sage – Law Offices: Apply by September 27!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Gaurav H Sethi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Alpha AI: Apply by Sept 30!
- Internship Opportunity at Delhi Skill & Entrepreneurship University (DSEU): Apply by September 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity ( With Stipend) at LegalPay: Apply Now!
- Online Legal Internship Opportunity with Adv. Ashish Panday [Delhi High Court]: Applications Open
- Research Intern at D91 Labs (an Initiative by Setu) with Stipend: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Intellect Juris Law Offices, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Credgenics, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Rujuta Phadke Intellectual Property, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Rera Advisor Juris Unitas LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Think360.ai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Singapore International Arbitration Centre: Apply by October 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sidhu & Singh Law Offices, Ludhiana: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at slotly.io, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Upscale Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Intern cum Associate at RSLO & Advocates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Kontract Genie, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at CFOCORP, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Juris & Juris, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at A&A Lawcorp LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Ochre India, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Perroayuda Welfare Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Content Writer (Paid) Opportunity at Mirza & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.