AKJ Attorneys & Solicitors LLP hiring in-office Legal Intern for the batch Of December, 2021.
Legal Internship Details
1) Candidates must be from Gurgaon as the firm is located in Gurgaon.
2) Candidates must be of 3rd, 4th and 5th year ,for the ones who are persuing integrated llb.
Candidates persuing 3year LLB must be of the 3rd year.
3) The internship will be a non-paid internship.
Candidates who meet the above three mentioned requirements can apply for the internship and send your CV’s at [email protected]
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at J&G Associates: Apply by November 15
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob (Advocates & Solicitors)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Neil Chatterjee: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity with National Commission for Women, Delhi: Apply by Nov 30, 2021
- Research Internship (Paid) at Patrika Foundation, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Pachnanda Law Office, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KD Law Offices, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Internship Opportunity at Lokpal of India, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Confianzza Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Jindal Solicitors & Associates, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- The Urban Learning Internship Program [TULIP] by MoHUA: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.