About Think India
‘Think India’ was initiated in 2006 by students of IISc, IIM B and other premier institutions at Bengaluru, India. It is an initiative to bring together the best talent and intellectual human resource of the country and to infuse in them a ‘Nation First’ attitude. It is an active forum of researchers, professionals and students where they deliberate their thoughts, opinions and actions on issues of national importance and raise their concerns and over innovative and feasible solutions to the problems.
It overs to be a platform for the Leaders of Tomorrow. A collective endeavour of creative minds brimming with brilliance and societal concern, who are willing to dedicate themselves in thought and action to the cause of National rejuvenation. Think India celebrates the best brains in the service of the Nation. ‘Think India’, gives a clarion call to those who believe they can make a difference to create a happy society, a developed Nation in all aspects and a better world.
About the Internship Opportunity
“VIDHI” the Litigation Internship Program of Think India, is a medium for finest Young Law Students to connect and involve them with the diverse network of law practitioners striving for excellence in field of law and contribute in empowering society and citizens
VIDHI aims at training and promoting a generation of lawyers and legal practitioners who are socially awakened. The program will help law students in understanding the procedural aspects and knowledge to excel in the profession along with serving the society and the nation.
“VIDHI” offers a 4-week internship program with leading lawyers and organizations which will expose the students to the real challenges and complexities in the legal system which a lawyer comes across in his routine career and to be well versed with the professional requirements which helps them later, in flourishing as a successful legal proficient. Internship given to more than 2000+ Law Students across the Nation from Premier Law School’s and National Law Universities.
Click below for more info and how to apply
- Internship Opportunity: PRS Legislative Research (Sept 2022): Apply by Aug 20!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Public Health Engineering Organisation (PHEO), Odisha: Apply by Aug 20!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Vivek Sood, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at PhonePe, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Mubarak Malik, Advocate, Supreme Court of India: Apply by Aug 10!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Nipun Saxena, New Delhi: Apply by Aug 08!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AKJ Attorneys & Solicitors LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Justice J.R.Midha (Retd.) Former Judge of Delhi High Court: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Research Internship Opportunity at PSP Law Chambers: Apply by Aug 05!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Civis: Apply by July 29!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SR TekBox: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Jai Anant Dehadrai, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at AGISS Research Institute: Apply Now!
- Call for Internships | Legal Internship Opportunity at Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology, RGNUL: Apply by July 20!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at U&S Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Adv. Priyanka Das, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KARM Legal Consultants: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at AS Law Chambers, Jaipur: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at EBC Publishing Pvt. Ltd, Lucknow: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.