About Regius Legal LLP
Regius Legal LLP is a multi-service law firm with a special focus on civil and criminal litigation and dispute resolution. We are expanding our services to Corporate, Joint Ventures, Real-Estate, Intellectual Property, Information Technology, and Banking & Finance and are geared to grow internationally.
About the Legal Internship at Regius Legal LLP
Regius LLP is looking to hire interns for a 3 months internship, starting from 21st January 2022.
The minimum duration for the internship would be 3 months, commencing from 21st January 2022.
Location and Work Timings
We are providing an opportunity to Intern and contribute to our team at our Mumbai office. The individual will be required to be physically present at the office premises in Fort, Mumbai and during the internship report from Monday to Saturday at 9:30 am.
• Assisting the Senior Advocates and Partners in Litigation
• Drafting pleadings and preparing notes for counsel.
• Undertake legal research on existing cases.
Candidates with past internship experience of 3 months or more and a keen interest in litigation would be preferred.
If you fulfill the criteria below send us your CV at [email protected].
LinkedIn: Click here
Website: Click here
Email: [email protected]
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
- Legal Internship at Swikar Law, Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at CredEnd, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with Stipend) at GL Pareek Chambers of Law: Apply by Dec 24!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at AGISS Research Institute: Apply by Dec 31!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.