About Advocate Pijush K. Roy
Having a cumulative experience of 27 years, Advocate Pijush K. Roy regularly deals with variety of matters covering all aspects of Civil, Criminal, corporate, mines etc at the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court and the Calcutta High Court.
Click here for Advocate Pijush K. Roy’s LinkedIn profile.
About the Legal Internship Opportunity
Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy is looking to hire 1 intern for the months of March-April, 2022. The Chamber is largely involved in all types of civil, criminal, corporate, constitutional and pro-bono matters before the Supreme Court of India and High Courts across the country.
- The law student should be in IVth-Vth year from a non-NLU College in case of an integrated degree or in the IIIrd year in case of three year law degree. NLU students can also apply but preference will be given to non-NLU students;
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate past experience in dealing with litigation related works and assignments relating to the Supreme Court in their CV. Academics will also be given greater weightage;
- Is hungry for knowledge and has a passion to learn more about the nuances of litigation at the Apex Court.
The tasks entail, but are not limited to drafting, researching, extensive reading, briefing and assisting in various other nuances of the chamber.
The internship will be in online mode, subject to the prevailing COVID situations.
Stipend as per performance.
Interested candidates can apply with a 2-page CV along with a cover letter at [email protected] by 15th of February, 2022.
- Legal Internship at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy, Supreme Court: Apply by Feb 15!
- Legal Internship at BeIN Legal LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at KS Legal & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Research Internship with Professor Dr Bimal N Patel – Member-Designate – UN International Law Commission at Rashtriya Raksha University: Apply by Jan 31!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Lex Walk Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme (Mar 2022): Apply by Feb 1!
- Virtual Legal Internship(s) at AapkaConsultant.com and Legal Shots (YT Channel): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with stipend) at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at IN10 Media Network, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sonisvision: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sinha & Company Advocates, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at Sarvaank Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at ALL IP Care, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Nipun Saxena, New Delhi: Apply by Jan 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Adv Ajit B Kale, Aurangabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Akash Raj Law Chamber, Patna: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Oum Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Associate at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
- In-Office Internship Opportunity at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications: Various Positions (Content Editors, Writers, Coordinating Editors) at Jindal Society of International Law: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Bureau of Police Research & Development, New Delhi: Apply by Feb 28!
- Call for Research Interns | Foundation for Democratic Reforms (FDR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at A&A Lawcorp LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.