About HRSPM’s Sarsenapati Hambirrao Mohite Law College
HRSPM’s Sarsenapati Hambirrao Mohite Law College, Rajgurunagar (Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, approved by bar council of India) is pleased to announce National Online Moot Court Competition, 2022 with knowledge partners Ochre (India).
About the Moot Court Competition
The Surrogacy Law Online Moot Court Competition is scheduled to be held online from
11th March 2022 to 13th March 2022.
HRSPM’s Sarsenapati Hambirrao Mohite Law College, Rajgurunagar is pleased to invite a team from your esteemed institution to participate in the enriching experience of this Moot Court Competition. The theme for this year’s Moot Proposition is the conflict between surrogacy laws and human rights.
Registrations for the competition are now open
Your esteemed university/ Institute can provisionally register for the competition by sending an email to [email protected] stating your interest to register by filling up an online form.
Please note that registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Participation is limited to 50 teams only.
Only after the provisional registration has been confirmed, Participants can pay the registration amount of Rs. 2100/- via NEFT/ GooglePay/ Paytm. Account details shall be provided at the registered email address.
Please note that the teams must fill in the registration form and make the payment before 5th March 2022, latest.
Only undergraduate students (LLB 3 years/ 5 years) of any recognized law college in the country are eligible to participate in the competition.
|Last date for registration||05/03/20222|
|Last date to seek clarification||07/03/2022|
|Last date of submission (Soft Copies of Memorial)||09/03/2022|
|Oral Rounds||11/03/2022 – 13/03/2022|
Awards and Certificates
All participants shall get participation certificates & shall get a 50% discount for paper publication in a peer-reviewed journal
The competition embraces the following awards:
|Best Team:||Certificate + Rs. 10,000 (Ten Thousand) Prize money + Trophy + Gift Hamper + Internship Opportunity + Free Publication in Peer Reviewed Journal|
|Runner up Team:||Certificate + Rs. 7,000 (Five Thousand) Prize money + Trophy + Internship Opportunity|
|Best Speaker:||Certificate + Rs. 5,000 (Five Thousand) Prize money + Trophy + Internship Opportunity|
|Best Researcher:||Certificate + Rs. 3,000 (Three Thousand) Prize money + Trophy|
|Best Memorial:||Certificate+Rs. 3,000 (Three Thousand) Prize money + Trophy|
Moot Proposition: CLICK HERE
Brochure: CLICK HERE
For any queries contact us at: +91 9967072207 / +91 7400411044
You can also write us at: [email protected]
Mr. Kiran Kale – +91 9911383122
Mrs. Neelima Phokmare – +91 7057397891
- International Conference on”Deliberations on Rethinking the Environment: Sustainability in Modern Era” by DME Law School: Register by Jan 31!
- Call for Blogs | Blog Series on “Right to Privacy and the Legality of Surveillance” by Centre for Internet and Society (CIS), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 15
- Call For Papers | 7th NLIU Trilegal Summit on Corporate and Commercial Laws: Submit by Jan 31!
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 9]: Submit by Feb 6 2022!
- Law Gardner Present’s Webinar on“Practical Approach to Consumer Law in India”: Register Now!
- Call for Papers | Maharishi Journal for Law & Society, Vol. III Issue II with ISSN: 2581- 8007, RNI: UPENG/2018/7632 by Maharishi Law School, Maharishi University of Information Technology, Noida: Submit by 25 March 2022!
- Blog Series Competition on “Evolving Dynamics of the Insolvency Regime in India, 2021” by RFMLR-IBBI: Submit by Jan 15!
- International E-Conference on Emerging Trends in International Law by School of Business and Law, Navrachana University: Submit Abstract by 15th Jan 2022
- 4th NATIONAL WEBINAR CUM TALKSHOW BY LAW SCHOLAR INDEPENDENT SOCIETY: REGISTER BY 01ST JAN 2022
- 5th GNLU International Conference on Law, Economics, and Public Policy (Virtual Edition) (ICLEPP): Submit by Feb 1!
- Call for Papers | Indian Review Of Air And Space Law, MNLU: Submit Abstract by Feb 14!
- Call for Papers | Volume 2 Issue 2: International Journal of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) [ISSN: 2582-7340]: Submit by Dec 31
- Bhartiya Yuva Sansad (Indian Youth Parliament) by Lighting Dreams, in association with Think India NLUJAA and ProBono India: Apply Now!
- Call for Articles – BJYM E-Mag January 2022 Edition: Submit by Dec 27!
- CALL FOR SUBMISSION: 4th EDITION OF THE MUSES [DEPARTMENT OF LAW, UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA, LITERARY MAGAZINE]: Submit by Feb 1!
- Think India NLUJA Assam Article Writing Competition: Submit by Dec 24!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.